Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been working to get a really nice, smooth Orange Cream vape for a long time. This version is really good, not just according to me but also my wife and daughter. Sweet orange, smooth cream, finally got rid of the harshness and rindy-ness I usually get in orange vapes. Milk & Honey and Marshmallow took the place of the ice creams and vanillas Iā€™d been experimenting with to get the smooth sweetness, that I assumed had to exist in the recipe somehow.

12 Likes

Your steep time is very Precise :)ā€¦ill have to try this but adapt the TPA orange cream witj something else , the milk and honey really intrigues me ā€¦

6 Likes

It was adapted and I forgot about that.

4 Likes

Why the two biscuits ??? Because i want to see how they will work is why ā€¦I really want a heavy buttery cookie feel swirled with Raspberry and White Chocoā€¦
Will it work ? We will see in about two weeksšŸ¤” Read Notes it kind of explains my thought process

Tbe great thing about making your own liquid is sometimes you can go outside of the box and try different thingsā€¦Without trying we will never know

8 Likes

This is a great thread. However, Iā€™ve changed the title in my mind. I call it, ā€œAll the flavors I donā€™t have.ā€

12 Likes

:rofl: me too :rofl:

I love the inspiration though!

4 Likes

Everything but the white chocolate.
Guess Iā€™ll have to ā€œsettle forā€ the original MF white chocolateā€¦ chuckles

Looks good to me bud!

3 Likes

Thats the tickey[quote=ā€œSprkslfly, post:128, topic:235315ā€]
settle forā€ the original MF white chocolateā€¦
[/quote]

Settle lmaoā€¦ Ty

4 Likes

Iā€™m trying to get a PBJ, but on a pretzel bun too. Itā€™s been a WIP for a long time, but I recently got a few FLVā€™s that are helping out. The Starch adds the nice fluffy white bread vibe, and the marshmallow sweetened it up. Itā€™s a little peanut butter mute, but TFA is all I have and it gets funky pretty easily if I push it. WF SC Pretzel Dough is better than it sounds; itā€™s like a pretzel bun but it lacks body and gets wicked yeasty fast. Any thoughts about tweaks for this one? I wouldnā€™t mind it a bit sweeter but I donā€™t want to use a sweetener per se nor do I want to mute anything.

6 Likes

I heard somewhere that ap can help boost peanut butter, but I donā€™t have any peanut butter flavors that I could try it withā€¦

3 Likes

Only thing AP boosts for me is Fritos. But thanks, it probably is decent for those who donā€™t have the Curse of Frito Island.

3 Likes

Try one of your hazelnuts and salted caramel ā€¦maybe you can drop the marshmallow and add the Chhesecake with graham crust so

Drop Marshmallow

Add
Cheesecake with grahm
Hazelnut
Salted caramel

Ap at .25 pct or lower gives you Frito ??

3 Likes

I like the sweetness and fluffiness, and Iā€™ve never felt that with those suggested subs. But itā€™s worth consideringā€¦

AP at any % does. I suspect FLV uses it in Milk and Honey because it feels faintly familiar. Maybe I could add that?

3 Likes

If your trying to oush the PB adding another Nut might help and the Hazelnut is all i seen in your stash , the reason I suggested the CCGC is bc it has AP in it so you may get some help there and give it a mouthfeel , not fluff like mallow ā€¦ Milk and Honey I still donā€™t get too much its a honey but not floral ā€¦Ive really been trying to suggest things that people have in their stashā€¦Salted Caramel will dakren and sweeten your nuts Bwhahahaha

3 Likes

My stash is whack though, so suggest anything. I do have whatā€™s listed but I have a lot that arenā€™t tooā€¦ I basically ā€œaddā€ them when I mix a recipe and it says I am missing ingredients. Yeah, Iā€™m totally lazy. Like, the entire WF SC line from last year.

Now this one may seem really out thereā€¦ Butā€¦ I made FW English Toffee as a standalone once. It was really difficult but eventually it came out pretty good. Iā€™d forgotten about it until just now. I wonder if that dark, sweet vibe would be something to think aboutā€¦

5 Likes

Thats rightā€¦i looked at your stash and thought to myself , He has the entire line of WF ā€¦Fa Nut Mix ?? Im only concentrating on the PB, so I would try finding something to compliment and push that PB the PB can be pushed if you add some caramel and cream

3 Likes

I would think so ā€¦ive never had it but it sounds like it would act like caramel would

3 Likes

You know what may help is a nougat , torrone or somethingā€¦the other thread about Torrone made me think of this

4 Likes

I havent used it yet but what about WF peanut brittle

4 Likes