Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

Just tryin to keep up with the Jones, @fidalgo_vapes :stuck_out_tongue:

serious thoā€¦ that was a disappointmentā€¦ I had to get more of the new flavors, but since then, been wrapped up and just canā€™t wiggle to mix lately. the next few weeks will be just as busyā€¦ I hate itā€¦ but I have a ton of juice I need to be vaping on atmā€¦ things steepingā€¦ will see what all happens. I have a ton of recipes I want to releaseā€¦ and some that just need to be readjusted. I need yard help lolā€¦ know anyone, send them my way :wink:

4 Likes

Day 3 test is pretty solid:) This could be the start of a mixed Berry stone for any of the PG-free folks out there.

3 Likes

Iā€™m vaping it as we speak and will try bumping the coconuts as you mentioned under your recipe comments. One question, though: Iā€™m getting a dry coconut husk flavor that I wasnā€™t expecting. Have there been any recent formulary changes in any of the coconut flavors used? Mines been steeping since March 25. Orā€¦is it possible that the Nilla Wafer w/Milk is giving me a dry sensation? I mistakenly added 0.50% more than your recipe called for.

3 Likes

That I canā€™t answer. I think flavor makers change their flavors all the time to be honest. As for dry - I havenā€™t picked up on that from my mixes. All have been nice, well rounded flavors. But also Iā€™ve never tasted coconut husk, so canā€™t say one way or the other there.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Iā€™m well familiar with Coconut (FA) and have used it at higher percentages so I can rule that out. Honestly, Iā€™m perplexed by the dry husk sensation. I researched each flavor and no one nowhere mentioned that. Quite the opposite. It could very well be I got ā€œluckyā€ with a formula change, lol. Iā€™ll be using those flavors again in other recipes because I like coconut. Maybe Iā€™ll find the intruder :laughing:

3 Likes

Just kind of put this together during lunchā€¦looks good but was hoping for some thoughts/suggestions.

5 Likes

Mixed this recently but I still got to wait 2-3 weeks to the coffee develop

8 Likes

This is a WIP, Iā€™m trying to get close to the delicious shortbread cookies that the Girl Scouts call trefoilsā€¦Iā€™ll be doing the final vape test on this mix this coming weekend probably, and Iā€™m guessing it will need another version lol

6 Likes

This is real nice and creamy , itā€™s only been a few days but the potential is great , itā€™s worth letting steep , good the next day . I cannot wait to see how it developes

8 Likes

Got off my lazy bum and mixed a couple new ones lately. Theyā€™re still young so not time tested yet but both showing a lot of potential.

This one may need Banana and Cheesecake bumped a little.

Banananut Smoothie (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Butter Pecan (Purilum) 2.50
Cheesecake (LA) 2.00
Meringue (FA) 1.00
Nut Mix (FA) 1.00
Ripe Banana (Flavor Revolution) 1.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.00

Flavor total: 10.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Hereā€™s one inspired by @Pro_Vapes recipe RY_Whore. Like PV I never really found many RY4 with a good tobacco note. So using a trinity of tobacco flavors here gives a really good, authentic tobacco flavor. So many nuanced flavors among these three and quite complimentary. As this mix is quite new, I canā€™t be sure the caramel notes are where I want them, but I do know the Holy Holy Grail RY4 has a really delicious caramel note that emerges after steep. It doesnā€™t have a tobacco note that Iā€™ve ever noticed, so Iā€™m using it here strictly for the caramel. Hoping for good things but right off the mix itā€™s quite tasty.

RYMORE (Inspired by GMIX)

Ingredient %
Cured Tobacco (Flavorah) 1.00
Gold for Pipe (INAWERA) 0.80
Holy Holy Grail RY4 (DIYFS) 3.50
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.20
Red Burley (Flavorah) 0.75

Flavor total: 7.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
11 Likes

I got some new Wonder Flavors in this week and Iā€™m quite impressed so far. I canā€™t stop mixing, this one tastes great straight away.

I donā€™t think it will get a chance to steep properly.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a love/hate thing for sure. But donā€™t you like it when a new mix turns out that way? I never seem to remember to max a batch and put it away. Vape, vape, vapeā€¦vape

8 Likes

For sure, itā€™s extremely difficult to achieve! Thereā€™s how many variables in a great mix? :thinking: ā€¦

Infinity x infinity + 1. :rofl:

7 Likes

CONCEPT/WIP

Crossing my Fingers that this turns out good enough to work into what im trying to accomplishā€¦ Iā€™m wanting a nice thick creamy/ custardy ( new word ) with a soft spice back noteā€¦ Just mixed tonite ā€¦

The rich cinnamon may be too high , but I wont touch this for a minimum of two weeks just tonsee where its at ā€¦

6 Likes

I got a lot of spice + cinnamon from the Eggnog and I was using it from 0.3 - 0.8%, havenā€™t revisited for a while, but definitely like the idea of spiced custard. :+1:

6 Likes

Ya Iā€™ll probably have to readjust after a long steep , im pretty sure of that , id rather have the spice from the eggnog than the rich cinnamonā€¦ Iā€™m thinking the creams will drown the spice out thats why I started highā€¦ But ty for the info. Im also thinking of ordering the FA premium custard and trying something with that ā€¦

4 Likes

I got that last week and my first impressions are that it is superb. I havenā€™t found a custard I liked enough to mix too much, but this one I want more!

I have used it in mixes from 0.75 - 1.5% and it came through both times. The tester mix I made at 1.5% was gone in a couple of days.

Anyway, I got side tracked, what this post was about

Thatā€™s what inspired me to get that Eggnog out again, I never tried it with custards and I feel potential.

5 Likes

for some reason, your spiced custard just made me crave some of that FLV Ginger Peach and custardā€¦ I have to agree with @marsh8 on the nogā€¦ that gets obnoxious but plain custard flv needs some loveā€¦ I can mix that by the gallon! :smiley: gee thanks @fidalgo_vapes :eyes::coffee:

7 Likes

Have you tried Holiday Spice TPA? Killer Nutmeg. 0.25-0.75% is nice.

4 Likes

I have never tried the TPA

3 Likes