Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

That looks tasty @Fishaddict420

2 Likes

@SthrnMixer sorry it took me so long to get back to this one. Mixed and steeped, smells very good in the bottle. Vaping it was more of the same. I can see how the FLV Frosting would finish it off nicely. The individual notes play very well together, yet are still somewhat singularly identifiable, but only subtly so. Even keeled @ 12.25%, and the ā€œsourā€ you mentioned DOES indeed come across. Me and Coconut Extra have always had a hard time getting along for some reason, but it sits nicely in this mix. Iā€™m going to remix with the Frosting, and I might try and see what happens by lowering the extra and tapping some Coconut Candy, just to see.

Surprisingly full, rich, complex mix you have there Rob.

8 Likes

Thanks bud. And that endorsement is good enough for me! Iā€™m not really interested in trying to make this better or more accurate. I love the flavor of the finished juice which turned a month old yesterday. So Iā€™m going to make this public and walk away. Surely there are mixers our there who have had this cake and want to take up the mantle. That would be awesome to find out someone else perfected this one. Thanks again for all your encouragement!!

7 Likes

On my list to try!

3 Likes

Mixed this one just over a week ago. Made 60ml and finished it off yesterday. So I donā€™t even know how it is fully steeped. Made 120ml more and will try to restrain myself. Thought Iā€™d share this WIP in case anyone wants to give it a go.

9 Likes

@anon84779643 (or anyone else qho likes flv) i am trying to make the maple cheesecake without the tpa concentrates.
This is what i got while waiting for mail.
Can you please have a ganders.

Also unless i am being a donut (never rule it out)
Simple vanilla (flavorah) is not entered in db correctly. Edit ignore this bit i am a donut tonight.

4 Likes

Dont see ā€œsimple vanillaā€ in the pdf of flavorah flavors so perhaps the re bottler u bought it from changed the name as well.

5 Likes

I was being a numpty it is smooth vanilla.
Thanks for checking though.
Although there is a random smooth vanilla in db with no maker.

4 Likes

Not too sure what you are doing hereā€¦ Are you wanting to add cheesecake to my recipe?

If soā€¦ I would do it like this:

.4% brie
1% cheesecake
.12% Greek yogurt

to my recipe here:

you really do not need the whipped cream or the vanilla custard, you will blow off that cheesecake taste using those two, so drop themā€¦ the smooth vanilla will give a more vanilla cheesecake approachā€¦ so eh keep it or drop itā€¦ up to youā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I started with your maple delight then added strawberry fog - the strawberry (tpa Bavarian cream, tpa cheesecake graham crust and cap vc)

Now im trying to get a similar taste just using flv.
By the time my goodies arrive i will probably have several different options to try.
Will add some brie to next order and try that as well.
Ps thanks as always for the imput

5 Likes

Now that makes sense. I was a bit lost and knew I have a few recipes for maple delight maple daylight and a few other knock offsā€¦ FLV really did us all a favor with that yummy maple barā€¦ try some surgar orchid too with itā€¦ around .2% and really get blown away! :smile:

5 Likes

Mmmmmm. Gotta do a remix and put it away, see how this ages. It was like here one minute and gone the next. :man_shrugging:

EDIT - I wanted to add that Iā€™ve made some rich tasting recipes in my day. Seventh Heaven and Hazelā€™s Revenge come to mind. But this is by far the richest tasting juice Iā€™ve ever concocted. As mentioned above, this didnā€™t get a chance to steep before it was vaped. Iā€™m down to about 10 ml now and at 10 days itā€™s off the chain rich. So if thatā€™s anyoneā€™s cup o tea, by all means give it a whirl and let me know what you think. If you donā€™t have the MF Dark Chocolate, I honestly donā€™t know a good substitute. In that case I would suggest using a chocolate you do like at a medium heavy usage. As it is in this recipe, it doesnā€™t contribute an essential part of the overall flavor - Brulee and Glory are taking that lead - rather it adds to the vibe.

10 Likes

Oh mama, Iā€™m a coconut freak. Andā€¦your Italian Cream Cake! Yes, Iā€™ve had it. Is that a pic of the one you made? Iā€™m too shy of a gal to say out loud what Iā€™m thinking and it wouldnā€™t be proper. Letā€™s just say thatā€™s the REAL Panty Dropper!

6 Likes

My favorite candy bar from the early 90ā€™s. This is 1.5ish months steeped and tasting good. I think I need a crispier Cookie to finish it off, which is tough without PG flavorsā€¦but so far-so good.

9 Likes

I just got the rest of the flavors I needed so Iā€™m ready to go. Iā€™m going to jump off the cliff and mix 100mls right off the bat. Btw, I think they need you in all those coconut threads I just found. When time permits Iā€™m going to start reading through them.

3 Likes

Not quite 4% but closeā€¦ eh?.. Just joking @anon84779643, But it is good up there.

5 Likes

Actuallyā€¦ that recipe, all faded out on me after a week.
I do need to readjust the recipeā€¦ but havenā€™t had time. :frowning:

the funny is the other one right before itā€¦ is fineā€¦ soā€¦ yeah ummā€¦ uhā€¦ lol

4 Likes

Let us know the culprit when you get it straightened out. I adapted it, but havenā€™t mixed it yet.

4 Likes

Might be a bitā€¦ tied up with family and a few projects hereā€¦ itā€™s been crazy here @Pro_Vapes

and then again, I picked up carving, and have to say I am enjoying it too much :wink:

4 Likes

I was going to say something in regards to the Lemonade percentage , but felt it would maybe come across the wrong way . I was very surprised to see you use it up that high ā€¦

4 Likes