Puffed Rice, like Plain Rice Krispies?

I know this has to be out there somewhere!

It would be great to use something to create a Rice Krispies Treat, Crunch Bar, Fruiti Pebbles with a plain Puffed Rice concentrate.

Anyone know a company that has this? A trick to create it? What do you do if Corn Flakes/AP/Marshmallow Cereal, Marshmallowy Rice Treats are all you can come up with?

Not worried about PG-free, but super/ultra would be prefered.

I’ve been searching for a while, but I know there are a few new companies out there.

Thanks, all!

5 Likes

OOO has a puffed concentrate thats supposed to be good let.me research it maybe honey puffs…I know @SessionDrummer has tried this concentrate

4 Likes

I haven’t solo’d it yet @fidalgo_vapes (but I should soon), and used it in the Jam Monster Clones. Pretty damned good in the mix.

5 Likes

There are two Rice Crispy tyoe flavors from TPA and FW …From what I remember they were mediocre but its been awhile since ive used them…Also Marshmallow Treat by FLV I have that but havent tries it maybe @anon84779643 can hlep

5 Likes

Oh she can definitely shlep FLV! :laughing:

7 Likes

Looking for just Puffed Rice, no MM or Honey, in case that didn’t come across in my post. Thanks for jumping in here, @fidalgo_vapes, @SessionDrummer and @Sprkslfly! @anon84779643, got anything minus the Treat part?

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh well damn it…I just finished my first cup of coffee…Lol …Ill have to check

4 Likes

I wonder if Puff Cereal WFSC would work ??? The description isnt rice crispy but it is a Puffed Grain cereal which may come across like a rice crispy

4 Likes

Driving @Plunderdrum, I will follow up with you …

4 Likes

On the list now, thanks!

3 Likes

Have you tried TFA rice crispy?
It’s been reported (by Noted IIRC) as being not much more than the ‘crispy’ part…

Perhaps that and

I haven’t tried either FWIW, though I’ve had TFA on the ‘to buy’ list for ages now. It’s just never been a high enough priority target for me (as yet).

Definitely interested in seeing how things work out for you though!

PS: I know HiLiq rice was reported here as a good flavor, but more of the starchy kind.

5 Likes

Added to the list! Thanks! Hopefully it’s not a 5-10%er!

5 Likes

Is Rice …at least for me a plain white rice

The other one that may work is WF Crispy Wafer

5 Likes

Is that an SC? Is HiLiq known to be fairly concentrated? I’m thinking a Rice flavor could come in handy if it’s high quality

4 Likes

Hiliq rice is a strong flavor and the most realistic rice imo, also The Crispy Wfer is SC …a lot of WF are good between 1 and 2.5 pct 2 being the standard

6 Likes

Puffed rice… tfa has one… I know Hiliq has one… they even have a crispy waffer too… however…
Hiliq is not on my list of my approved flavors. They do mix like fa… but a few are flv strenght.

5 Likes

FLV’s treats are not what you are looking for…

The treats are a full blown rice crispy treat, packed with those lovely fluffy vanilla marshmallows and loaded with butter… If you use it at exactly .30g in 30ml… it will taste like you stuffed a treat into your bottle. I do suggest simple fruits like strawberries or blueberries, even a white or milk chocolate with them. Go easy on the caramel, between the mallows and butter, it can make butterscotch and caramel way too much, and yeps, that is a thang! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That is a long drive! :wink:

2 Likes

Hehe 14 hour day.

2 Likes

Enjoy some rest, dude! Going to be a while before I make another order.

3 Likes