Pugsley’s Game Changing Review of the GC Homogenizer & DIY Flavor Chaser One Shots

Of course… I MUST POSSES THIS~! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Pugs if words and .gifs where measured in milligrams this review would be a multi-Kilo MoFo …perhaps a self portrait …definitely an Historical piece …the day the REVOLUTION began~!! (shout outs to @Dan_the_Man for his earlier video of the GC) Of course, MAJOR kudos to go around for everyone mentioned above. If Vaping had a Mt. Rushmore, @anon36682625 should get his head chiseled on it. Pugs? we’re all sure your head’s already “chiseled” :wink: …I mean your chiseled good looks …those abs [cough]

@Steampugs Like the little Pageant Princess .gif up top …guurrl you crushed this! While I sit here gaining the awareness of how this will power recipe development (cloning or debugging recipes in a day>?!) I also envision the need for a new e-juice tool. Maybe sliders with %s that translate into mg added or subtracted to whatever target volume, so Mixers can “Slide” into that new juice recipe(?) …which they could likely be vaping that evening.

Shit’s about to blow the F’ UP! I liked @Dan_the_Man’s (on his video) recommend to add the Nic only when you’re ready to vape. You could just shelve Liters of your no-Nic favs and be set for the Apocalypse (better start soon). Great Review …GREAT REVIEW. Just what we needed, some quick analysis of …DOES IT BLEND? …wait I mean, DOES IT HOMOGENIZE? …and is STEEPING DEAD? This is surely the only thing we’ll be talking about for awhile. Now I just need $400 …$200 of course will need to go to Jareds Jewelry for the latest Marital Harmonizer, which is actually a totally opposite device …prevents any of my juices from getting sheared. PEACE!

10 Likes

I’d sure like the term ‘steeping’ to disappear. It’s always been a misnomer and doesn’t define juice maturation in the sense of what actually happens.

But is ‘time steeping’ dead? Nah. It’ll always work. And folks who don’t create new recipes and tend to have 8 liters in the background at all times won’t need to use the GC. But a whole lotta folks are going to be remembering @anon36682625’s name for a very long time…

5 Likes

Agreed Dr(Phil). Steeping is just a rate reaction …a slow natural mechanism of “homogenization”.

BTW I hereby claim all rights to "Mt. Vapemore"©

8 Likes

I think about it like a teabag in a mug of water. Essentials are extracted from the tea leaves via steeping in order to make a cup o’ tea. Juice maturing is basically dissolving all the disparate components into a single compound. Time does that, but the GC, to quote a delicate phrase from this review, Hulk Smashes the you-know-what out of it and does it instantly. Pretty cool.

So it has been written, so it shall be done. You own it.

6 Likes

Epic review as always Pugs, this time you outdid yourself. Really stoked to find out about this device and how amazing it is for diy! I’m flabbergasted. And gob-smacked. And the only thing I can think to say is, well, … Supercalifragalisticexpialadocious!!

8 Likes

Awesome stuff man, I still use all my topsides quite regularly, hell of a series of devices, super glad I steered you right :wink: and thank you for the nice comment about the review, very much appreciate that man cheers :beers: :+1:

6 Likes

Mr Darc!..it’s been too long my brother :wink: how the fuck are ya…well…clearly by this comment…

Things are going pretty darn well :wink:

Unless I’ve got that completely wrong…ahem… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Missed your comments man, make me piss every time, which at my age…is not all that uncommon…but still, I love your writing man :laughing: :laughing:

Genuinely…a very interesting idea :thinking:@woftam?.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do this anyway man, I did this before the GC, I have so many bottle on the go in the dark room I want that nic in there the least amount of time possible, it’s a good practice man :+1: :ok_hand:

Thank you so much for the awesome and comprehensive feedback Mr Darc, like I said, it’s always a genuine pleasure to read anything you wrote man :wink: :ok_hand:

Cheers mate :beers:

7 Likes

Thanks @Cosmic :wink: , really happy you liked it :+1: Everyone excited about it man, it’s a genuine game changer, he’s gonna be a busy man for a while methinks :wink:
Thanks for reading and commenting man :wink: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That’s gonna happen, I think the people who are likely to buy it have been looking for something like this for quite some time, and they’ll understand just what an incredible thing it is, I’ve already had people commenting on other forums about ‘why the fuck would I need that’…it’s not for them, and thet’re not likely to spend $200 on something they never knew they needed :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I just started a topic here. Tried to post it in the right place

5 Likes

Hehe, nice @BoDarc.

5 Likes

Thanks for the shout out bro.

5 Likes

I very much enjoyed your writing style and the review, but the amount of GIFs made it a bit of slog. Maybe try to contain it to one GIF per 1000 words? It’s really unnecessary and (for me) annoying.

I’m putting myself on that waiting list, though!

3 Likes

No problem @cvul !..
Would you like me to re-write it now or shall I start on the couple of hundred reviews I’ve done before this one?..let me know your thoughts.

laugh

8 Likes

I would very much appreciate a full rewrite of all your reviews, thank you.

2 Likes

I’ll get right on that :+1:

Just for you :wink:

5 Likes

Why is my sarcasmo-meter making so much noise? I don’t understand…

3 Likes

Beats me?

shrug

7 Likes

I too had to have physiotherapy from using my scroll wheel too much.

4 Likes

Think of the excersise Luke… Very important in these unprecedented times…
You’re welcome :+1:

4 Likes