Pure Apple

Speaking of…and not that I would do it in this mix [???] One thing I have never tried, but thought of , is using both Kactus and Pear together as an additive…and I have never seen it done either, yet surely it has, eh?

1 Like

Hmm, never seen it done with both as additives, but yeah I’m sure someone has. I might have to try that in a mix that already has one or the other and see how it changes.

Ah what the hell, I’m gonna try it now! :wink: We’ll see how this goes.

Pure Apple

Ingredient %
Apple (Raw) (Real Flavors) 2.5
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.25
Fuji Apple (FA) 4
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.25
Pear (FA) 0.75
Stark Flavor (Apple) (FA) 3

Flavor total: 10.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I like FW Green Apple it’s tart like a Granny Smith. FW is cheap

1 Like

I made this recipe for a SnV purpose and loved it. There’s additional fruits but those aren’t 100% neccessary. For instance the Summer Fruit FA could easily be left out along w/ the white grape. You’ll want the quince TFA for sure it’s a great mix of apple and pear taste where you could really lean either way depending on what your pairing it w/. Sounds like you have most flavors. The champagne helps lift the sweentness a bit and make the apple pop more to me.

Johnny Appleseed

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 2
Oba Oba (FA) 0.5
Quince (TPA) 1.26
Stark Flavor (Apple) (FA) 2.26
Summer Clouds (FA) 0.5
White Grape (FA) 0.3
Wine Champagne (FA) 1

Flavor total: 7.81%

1 Like

I like the idea of the wine champagne with the apple. That’s a nice flavor combo for sure.

1 Like

@Shaner has a wonderful Apple Wine sparkler recipe let me see if I can find it.

Sparkling Apple Peach Wine? I love it!

1 Like

There you go girl that’s a hit ADV right there !

Sparkling Apple Peach Wine

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 2
Vienna Cream (FA) 0.5
White Peach (FA) 2
Wine Champagne (FA) 2

Flavor total: 6.5%

4 Likes

Absolutely. I always keep a bottle made.

1 Like

I think the SF % for Fuji (TFA) should be 3-9 and less than 5 for mixing. and stevia does help it.

1 Like

I just made this last weekend and it has been awesome. Smells amazing. Mostly apple with a slight mixed berry on the backend.

Fuji Forest

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.25
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Fuji Apple (FA) 3.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.1

Flavor total: 6.85%

2 Likes

have you tried adding a little bit of pear ti your apples it helps make the apples more realistic

Yes, I have thought about that. I have some Pear (FA) that I might try.

I also find that the Pyure (and its citric acid & apple cider vinegar) really help make any fruit “pop” plus adding a small amount of Cactus (INW) adds a lot “wetness” to the vape.

2 Likes

It’s not something I’ve done yet, but I’m trying it with my pure apple recipe. .75% pear FA and .25% cactus. I didn’t get around to mixing it up yesterday, but I think I’ll have a chance to today.

3 Likes

I have pyure in my Amazon cart right now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazon is where I got mine from. Here’s a good tip once you get it. The bottle it comes in is really crappy for measuring by weight (or drops) as they are not consistent. I took the lid of the pyure bottle and poured it into an empty 30ml bottle I had laying around. I believe that the amount fit perfectly in that bottle. Now I get consistent drops.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll definitely do that. Do you keep yours in the fridge?

2 Likes

i use inawera pear at .25 .5 put it definetly helps the apple , i only use it if i want a fresh apple taste it will take away the artificial taste so if your using apple in say a skittles recipe pear is not wanted …

2 Likes

i use inawera pear at .25. to .5 but the addition of cactus seems nice i just got cactus not to long ago havent used it yet , i got it for the moist/wetness it is supposed to add

2 Likes