Pure Apple

I do not keep it refrigerated but it is with my other flavors that are kept in a cool dark place.

2 Likes

You will love using the Cactus in your recipes. I donā€™t use it in my cream based recipes though, just the fruity ones and it really gives it that extra something to make them amazing.

1 Like

Ok, I just ordered a few more apples! I got some inawera bahraini apple gold, cap double apple, inawera two apples, and cap green apple. This is now my official fall project. :maple_leaf: :apple: :green_apple: :fallen_leaf:

4 Likes

Donā€™t make something that needs to steep for a month :wink: Itā€™s October in like 30 hours

2 Likes

I peeled the part of the label that says keep refrigerated after opening. But someone said it said that so I do keep it in the fridge. When you get yours can you verify if it is supposed to be refrigerated?

2 Likes

I know! Which means Iā€™m almost 31ā€¦ gettin OLD. :joy:

2 Likes

Sure thing!

likewise! Libra High Fives~!

2 Likes

:libra: :hand_splayed:
Whenā€™s your b-day?

the 9th ā€¦Iā€™m not getting old ā€¦yet :wink: My Avatar pic is from like 1982 If you look close you can see a Harvest Gold spiral phone cord in the background :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ooh, you got me beat by a day! Mineā€™s on the tenth.
Whatā€™s a spiral phone cordā€¦? :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh yeah! My grandma had one of those before she got a cell phone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m Libra too my BD was 24 of Sept.

2 Likes

Pure Apple

Ingredient %
Apple (Raw) (Real Flavors) 2.5
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.25
Fuji Apple (FA) 4
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.25
Pear (FA) 0.75
Stark Flavor (Apple) (FA) 3

Flavor total: 10.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Alright, this has had a three day steep and I just tested it out. Itā€™s good! Not perfect, but not bad at all. Itā€™s missing the green apple I think. Right now itā€™s bordering on too sweet and needs some sour to even it out which the lemon isnā€™t quite doing. With the RF apple raw extract it could very well just need a better steep for that to come through more. Time will tell.
@ozo , I can definitely recommend using pear and cactus together. Itā€™s juicy and delicious!
In the meantime while Iā€™m waiting for that to get itā€™s steep on, I mixed up a concoction of ALL THE APPLES!!! I took all of the average % from mixes and halved them, along with some other ingredients. Iā€™m not really expecting a whole lot from that, but I figured it canā€™t hurt. If @DarthVapor can do it with The 18, I can do it with all my apples right? :grin:

5 Likes

Ya, looks good. I would have put the Lemon Sicily (FA) at 1%ā€¦or used two Lemon at .5% eachā€¦
or probably put .5% Lemon Sicily and .5% Lime Tahiti.[I use them like that a lot]
I like using Cactus and Pear together with fruitsā€¦usually .5% each.

3 Likes

yes it supposed to be refrigerated

1 Like

4 Likes