Putting a Face To The Name

and I have calculated it and each year I spend about 320.00 on eyebrow pencils so really I an saving my I would be saving myself a headache

4 Likes

It can be tiring to do. Wifey has eyebrow tattoos and I had to make a few adjustments to make them more subtle.

5 Likes

So funny shit. When I first joined I thought the vape cloud in your pic was a beard lmao.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Well I do have a long beard, though not that white as yet.

7 Likes

Iā€™m getting white hair too lol guess weā€™re all getting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:oldā€¦

6 Likes

I kinda want to see themā€¦mabye inbox me a pic if she doesnā€™t mind :thinking:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Wombatred26 ā€¦, keep up the good workā€¦, while you are loosing, Iā€™m trying to gain weightā€¦, Iā€™ve been a scrawny MF ever since my teensā€¦, a/b 2 months ago 1 of the guys at work talked me into going to the gym with him & Iā€™ve put on around 15lbsā€¦, so I guess Iā€™m doing something rightā€¦

9 Likes

Youā€™re still young, maybe thatā€™s why you canā€™t see the downside of this plan yet :laughing:

11 Likes

Hehe @Bad_Influence heā€™s good, heā€™s putting on muscle weight. NOT the ā€œFloat In Case Of Emergencyā€ weight like I am. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just sayingā€¦ if youā€™re used to trying, the day will come when itā€™s getting harder to go back to normal :laughing:

4 Likes

I do have many more points to handle: I sent a painting to Wifey today.

3 Likes

Hehe, oh yes, I know that day. Itā€™s EVERY day up here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well woud be long. Imagine 19 sessions on my side as a testament to me working.

3 Likes

Nice man. Once you start lifting consistently for a few months it becomes itā€™s own addiction. You see the changes you want and itā€™s great. Make sure you focus on your calories and protein intake just as much as you do with lifting side of things.

5 Likes

would be an

3 Likes

Good for you. Once you start with regular exercise, donā€™t ever stop. Thatā€™s the mistake most make and thereā€™s no good reason for it. Iā€™ve been exercising regularly since I was 25. I was 185 lb at my fittest and Iā€™m 6ā€™1. Now Iā€™m 63 and I weigh 180. Just finished a 5 mile hike in a state park. Donā€™t ever stop, the payoff is so worth the effort.

7 Likes

I know I was sooo thin I turned 34 and I feel like Iā€™m blowing up !! what the hell happened??I.went from 100lbs to 120lbs. like it.feels like I blinkedā€¦

4 Likes

120lbs? You must be really short! How much is that in real money? 55kg?
I remember these days, must have been year 6 or so :laughing:

6 Likes

Good luck to you, as well! Losing or gaining, theyā€™re both hard work! Thank you for your encouragement too!

5 Likes