Putting a Face To The Name

And, I want to see what you create.

3 Likes

Agree, except for injury. I did serious injury to my right shoulder 2 years ago, and then my lower back 12 months ago. Both were work related. Since then I have gained 25kg as almost any form of exercise results in a whole lot of pain.

Luckily I am 193cm tall (6ā€™4") so I hide my current 135kg (297.6b) wellā€¦ :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

You are very welcomeā€¦, I kno itā€™s just as hard either way & u r doing pretty damn goodā€¦, I hope we get where we want & stay there.
Best of luck to anyone else thtā€™s trying to lose or gainā€¦ keep up the hard workā€¦ itā€™s a pain now, but itā€™ll be worth itšŸ˜‰ā€¦

5 Likes

DONT FORGET THE LEGS ā€¦i know itā€™s the worst part of a weight liftiby regimen but canā€™t have arms bigger than legs lol

5 Likes

120 is a good weight for females typically . 36 , 24 , 36 I think thats how the song goes lol ā€¦How tall are you ?

4 Likes

Lolā€¦Yeaā€¦, I couldnā€™t see myself having chicken legsā€¦, but I get a full body workout in twice a weekā€¦ Iā€™m 143lbs. & I normally average around 250lbs. for most leg lifts, so I guess Iā€™m doing alrightā€¦, Iā€™m not trying to get massive or anythingā€¦, Iā€™ve just been trying to get some actual size to me as Iā€™ve tried MOSTLY everything to put on some weight & failed numerous times, so I figured Iā€™d try & pack on some muscleā€¦

6 Likes

If there was a way to send you my extra weight, I would. Anything for a vape-fam member. :rofl:

6 Likes

I would gladly take itā€¦ not that it would do me any good though., itā€™d be gone in no time reallyā€¦, but thanks for the thought!

3 Likes

Whole Lotta Rosie?

5 Likes

Meant to post this before but I got sidetracked while attending a Shibari seminar. :sunglasses:
FB_IMG_1467930535508A

14 Likes

Why do I have 36D in my head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptzB88IMEA8

3 Likes

Hey Mark, I didnā€™t know you played bari! Whoā€™s your mentors?

5 Likes

Iā€™m so with you on that advice. I took an interest in yoga as a teen and was up and down with it but have been steady now for the past 10 years along with weights and working with flex bands. I also get a short but uphill walk in during the mornings. I ainā€™t no spring chicken anymore so itā€™s all worth it and really helps.

9 Likes

Sure does. Some of us just canā€™t show our faces in public :policeman: :rofl:

5 Likes

Looking good, St3v0 :+1: congrats, youā€™re not skinny anymore.

4 Likes

Tyvmā€¦ Iā€™m tryingšŸ˜ā€¦

4 Likes

Fuck ya! Good for you @muth I canā€™t say the same for myself. I need to start exercising I am noticing the weight just stays there the older we get.

5 Likes

IMG_1300
Hi @muth I donā€™t know who bari is. But one of my mentors was Big Van Vader :smile:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Hope this doesnā€™t break any censorship (nudity) regulations :grin:

8 Likes