RDA for newish vaper

@JiM210 , it wasn’t 36ga, it was 26ga hehe.

1 Like

I use the Brunhilde MTL (5ml).

Lots of room to install a coil.

4 Likes

Is that an RDA?

1 Like

It’s an RTA RDTA

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, but in an ‘RDA for newish vaper’ post, thought I’d ask. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@thanswr. Welcome to the community btw!!!

1 Like

It’s actually an rdta. Can drip into it as well if you want, just don’t fill the tank. :grin:

3 Likes

Oh yeah :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I ended up buying it!!! (The Brunhilde in stainless steel).Thanks @Grubby @Ianc13 @thanswr @big_vape for your comments.

Haven’t used it yet, not sure what coil to make yet. Is .2 or .4 ohm ok for it @ 50 ish watts okay?

I’ve never made a coil yet so it will be my first one. Oh and I’ll use the Geek Vape Legend II with it.

John

4 Likes

Don’t worry about wattage. Ohms are more important for mouth to lung. Just remember that the higher the Ohms the lower the watts. Don’t be afraid of making a 1.0 coils and vaping at 20 watts.

4 Likes

I’ve been using the Brunhilde MTL RTA since it was first released and it very quickly became my favourite tank, very much comparable to higher end tanks in both ease of building and flavour :+1: as far as coil preference for the Brunhilde MTL anywhere from around 0.4 ohms and up is gold, it really comes down to what you prefer. I would recommend trying to keep it under about 35 watts vaping with it on regular basis as the MTL Brunhilde’s top cap can get a bit warm at higher wattages. If you do want to boost up your watts more that’s where the Brunhilde 103 RTA comes in as it can handle higher heat! The Brunhilde is so very easy to build on and I do think you’ll enjoy it!! I started with the one then I fell in love pretty quick so a few more followed!!

4 Likes

Thanks @MangoDan that’s really cool! Love the red and the blue ones, limited editions or something?

Will do as you say and keep the wattage lower and the coil at .4ohms.

2 Likes

The red one is a limited edition, hard to come by! That one doesn’t get used too often. You don’t need to keep your build at 0.4 ohms, anything from 0.4 ohms upwards I found works best with Brunhilde and will give you the most satisfying vape!

2 Likes

Mr & Mrs Brunhilde have been busy :smile:

1 Like

I use mine for MTL and currently have a 1.65 ohm SS316L coil at 8 watts. It is a very versatile RDTA and can be total MTL up to restricted DL.

6 Likes

@Ianc13 nice! What is that mod called?

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s really nice!

3 Likes

Check out the colour ways here

2 Likes

Gorgeous! Too bad they’re sold out.

1 Like