RDA for newish vaper

Two left

2 Likes

Thanks @rcleven !!!

1 Like

One RDA i can recommend if you can find them on sale:

Oumier VLS RDA.
Can be single coil or dual coil, can be horizontal or vertical, so lots of options to try.
I like it best with a horizontal single coil.
Has so much flavor and clouds

I think it has been overlooked because it was not a fancy RDA, but i have two of them and one is always in use
Only downside; topcap is not very sturdy, drop it once and it shatters to pieces… but i think i paid like 20

3 Likes

Review of it here

3 Likes

@Echodub @Grubby Will do, thanks!!!

1 Like

I have a couple of those and love it. I remember buying them as an afterthought because they were cheap and needed to spend a little more to get free shipping. So glad I did. Tiny bit of a learning curve on the build, but once you get it, you won’t forget it.

Thanks for posting Pugs’ review. Can’t believe I missed that one.

3 Likes

I can’t believe that was 6yrs ago, time flys by

I spoke to a guy in a local BM recently, RDA’s RTA’s etc are becoming more scarce and pods have taken over, he reckons the disposables will be pushed out soon too

2 Likes

I saw that coming when all the emails from vendors were highlighting pods. Those vendors that are still around, mainly stock pods and less of the high-powered box mods, rtas, rdas, etc. Damn shame.
Pods have their place, but they also take away from the fun side of DIY IMO.

4 Likes

I’ve got the Vaporesso Xros Mini 3 and it’s a little power house, flavour for days and clouds are decent, battery charges quick, small and discreet, also it lasts all day with constant vaping.

The downside is that the pods are only 2ml and they’ve just replaced the old coils with new mesh ones and they don’t last as long, 0.6ohm mind

Do I need another one? Probably not but I have been looking :laughing:

2 Likes

I have the xros 3 nano and the xros pro, both amazing for flavor. You can get 3ml pods on the pro, but it fits all the other pods as well.

2 Likes