Real Flavor Give Away

Slick !!! Thanks

2 Likes

Sent the guy the link here ā€¦ maybe theyā€™ll do some promotions :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Pst :smiley:

I am ā€œThat guyā€ Ha!

Nice to be here! If anyone has any questions lay them on me. I am not only one of the orders but the head flavorist here at Real Flavors (Yesā€¦ I do not get out much)

6 Likes

Hey Flavor_Alchemist. I sadly left Killer Flavors and moved on to create something a bit BIGGER. Our goal is to have over 400 flavors in stock by May of this year!!!

You dream itā€¦ I make it!

5 Likes

Hi Glad to see you here ! So the available at ECX at the bottom of your siteā€¦ is this meaning your are NorthWest Flavors prior to them being rebottled ? Sorry if you canā€™t answer that.

1 Like

ECX carries our line as NorthWest yes :smiley:

We normally are the guys who sit in the background and dig up new flavors for other companies. That got boring and we wanted to have fun! Our team has free range to develop any flavor out there. We spend a lot of time traveling, eating weird foods, and hanging out in farmer markets!

(Anyone in the Detroit, MI area will find me roaming Eastern Market every Saturday!)

7 Likes

I would like to have a job like yours but thatā€™s not going to happen. I have pretty much all of the NWF available at ECX love Vg flavors. I liked you FB page. I do have a request ??? If your willing to take one that is ā€¦can you make a Dragon Fruit or a lychee and even better a Taro ?

I could just continue

Tapioca
banana pudding
orange creamscile

Recommendations:
Bomb Pop Needs to be 5x stronger great lil flavor just canā€™t get it to really stand out as much as Iā€™d like it to.

Strawberry I want it all mailed to me hands down favorite one of your flavors.

Fruit candy still a lil weak like Bomb pop I like the flavor ( have no clue what it is ) but its a weaker one I can only use to " blend " with other flavors.

I could go on and on. I do enjoy all of your flavors you have avail. over there at ECX thanks 4 being here.

2 Likes

Might see you down there sometime.

1 Like

I love the feedback!

I have a few of those in beta (drooling at Banana Pudding!)

If you love strawberry, you have to try the blueberryā€¦ No lie I picked them in Gaylord, MI myselfā€¦ And ate a lot more than I should admit!

Bomb Pop is a weird blend. Not my favorite. It needs malic or citrus acid to really get it to pop more. Same with the Fruit Candy. all those different flavors like to mask each other and dull it out.

I promise you I will talk to the techs and make sure those flavors are on ā€œWaltā€™s honey due listā€ as we call it!

5 Likes

Fantastic! I love it there!

1 Like

I do love your Blueberry it is great wouldnā€™t change it.

The " blended " fruits like bomb pop , fruit candy , max dew all need a ting of citric or malic acid I certainly again to get them to " pop " most of the time a blenderized formula is harder to fit into a juice anyhow.

Exception - Blueberry Pom Acai very nice blend !

Curious have you ever eaten a California Cotton Candy Grape youā€™ll swear your eating cotton candy while biting into a green grape. I bought some in Northern Washington last summer and canā€™t wait til they come around this year !!!

2 Likes

Waltā€¦Thank you for that heads up on leaving Killer Flavorsā€¦The bottles I got from them have your Logo (avitar here) with the words Real Flavorsā€¦Still stumped with that Baja Soda thoughā€¦I live near Toledo, Ohio, in a little town called Rossfordā€¦Othersā€¦Mixed Berries, Orange, and Watermelon smell goodā€¦will be experimenting with them this weekendā€¦ :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Our version of Seattleā€™s Pike Street Market minus the fish flipping and the smell. Now I feel the need for a trip to Rockyā€™s for some mixing inspirationsā€¦ or maybe just snacks. :wink:

3 Likes

Amy, what percentage citric/malic acid ?..or drops? do you suggest?..I got some Lorannes Sweet/Tart

2 Likes

I only have LAā€™s tart and sour at this time and Iā€™ll use it anywhere between 1-2% just to pick the fruit up a bit. I need something thatā€™s a little stronger wish they made one thatā€™s vg based lol serious I want all vg everything.

1 Like

Let me know if you would like some help! You can email me directly at walt@realflavors.com and I am more then willing to work one on one with you :smiley:

3 Likes

pssstttttā€¦ I do LOL

2 Likes

Will doā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t see it at ECX but I suppose I donā€™t have to go through them now that I know about yā€™all. I also want a 30 ml available for the SB !!!

Ok well I need to set up a profile on your web siteā€¦now question is do you have discount codes ?? We tend to send " vendors " toward @JoJo or @daath to set that kinda thing up ā€¦ I just talk a lot on here those two actually run the place hee hee

2 Likes

We do send out a lot of codes to newsletter subscribers and I am sure we can start posting offers on here if it is allowed :smiley:

4 Likes