Real Flavor Give Away

Fantastic! I love it there!

1 Like

I do love your Blueberry it is great wouldnā€™t change it.

The " blended " fruits like bomb pop , fruit candy , max dew all need a ting of citric or malic acid I certainly again to get them to " pop " most of the time a blenderized formula is harder to fit into a juice anyhow.

Exception - Blueberry Pom Acai very nice blend !

Curious have you ever eaten a California Cotton Candy Grape youā€™ll swear your eating cotton candy while biting into a green grape. I bought some in Northern Washington last summer and canā€™t wait til they come around this year !!!

2 Likes

Waltā€¦Thank you for that heads up on leaving Killer Flavorsā€¦The bottles I got from them have your Logo (avitar here) with the words Real Flavorsā€¦Still stumped with that Baja Soda thoughā€¦I live near Toledo, Ohio, in a little town called Rossfordā€¦Othersā€¦Mixed Berries, Orange, and Watermelon smell goodā€¦will be experimenting with them this weekendā€¦ :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Our version of Seattleā€™s Pike Street Market minus the fish flipping and the smell. Now I feel the need for a trip to Rockyā€™s for some mixing inspirationsā€¦ or maybe just snacks. :wink:

3 Likes

Amy, what percentage citric/malic acid ?..or drops? do you suggest?..I got some Lorannes Sweet/Tart

2 Likes

I only have LAā€™s tart and sour at this time and Iā€™ll use it anywhere between 1-2% just to pick the fruit up a bit. I need something thatā€™s a little stronger wish they made one thatā€™s vg based lol serious I want all vg everything.

1 Like

Let me know if you would like some help! You can email me directly at walt@realflavors.com and I am more then willing to work one on one with you :smiley:

3 Likes

pssstttttā€¦ I do LOL

2 Likes

Will doā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t see it at ECX but I suppose I donā€™t have to go through them now that I know about yā€™all. I also want a 30 ml available for the SB !!!

Ok well I need to set up a profile on your web siteā€¦now question is do you have discount codes ?? We tend to send " vendors " toward @JoJo or @daath to set that kinda thing up ā€¦ I just talk a lot on here those two actually run the place hee hee

2 Likes

We do send out a lot of codes to newsletter subscribers and I am sure we can start posting offers on here if it is allowed :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes we have a resource page on the ELR calculator site where we build our juice recipes. There are tons of vendors who put out discount codes and run specials. A typical one is 10% code is ELRECIPES.

1 Like

Hey Walt! Good to see you here. :slight_smile: Talk to @daath the Admin and get him to set you up a thread in the Vendor section, if youā€™re interested. I admit, I havenā€™t tried any of your flavors yet, but theyā€™re on my list now.

As far as recommendations go, you donā€™t have any tea flavors. :frowning: If you managed some good teas, especially rooibos since nobody has it, Iā€™d buy you out! LoL. I know Iā€™m not the only one, too.

4 Likes

And donā€™t forget Sassafras! I am dying for a really good version of this one.

Glad to have ya hear Walt.

3 Likes

NUTS ā€¦ you need nutty flavorings.
Almond Roca
Butter Pecan
Hazelnut Cookies
WAlnut Butter Cake
Peanut Butter

GOTTA have 'em. PAHleeeeeeeze.

Oh, and one more thing Mr. Waltā€¦ PLEASE put descriptions of your flavors
on your website. Iā€™d like to know what the profile is of ā€˜Super Ice Creamā€™ .

4 Likes

Hey ā€œThat Guyā€ hehehehe glad to see you here!

1 Like

Pumpkinā€¦ just saying whomever gets pumpkin right I will be their friend for life. Itā€™s always too much nutmeg or clove or tastes raw which is just as bad. For the love of all things Fall ā€¦ PUMPKIN! LOL. While weā€™re at itā€¦ dang bread and biscuit plainā€¦ no one seems to make one ā€¦ I know it sounds funny but ā€¦ being able to have a plain bread to make jelly biscuitsā€¦ toastā€¦ etcā€¦ that to me is cooler than Christmas. Oooh a pie crust where I donā€™t have to mix two flavors ā€¦ yeah

PS Mascarpone lol Iā€™ll shut up now

PSS real glazed doughnut that doesnā€™t taste like play dough

1 Like

Automatically thought Superman Ice Cream since itā€™s one of my kids favorites.

Keep an eye outā€¦ A few of those are on their way. (Next flavor menu update is this weekend!)

3 Likes

Yummy :smiley:

On it coachā€¦

I will say this. In the 10+ years I have been working with flavorsā€¦ I have yet to make a pumpkin I even like. It is not an easy flavor!

1 Like