Real Flavor Give Away

Superman Ice Cream is a Great Lakes Region Ice Cream blend of Blue Moon, Cherry, and French Vanilla.

Blue Moon is a Blue Raz flavor with a few hints of orange in it.

Hope that helps :smiley:

4 Likes

sorry if this has been said/asked/mentionedā€¦is there a chance of doing a sampler package for us members? of your best 10 flavors? either as a promotional gig or at a great price, so none of us want to resist?

1 Like

I am looking in to offering something special. We do have a 36 Flavor sample pack that we sell for $99.95ā€¦
I could drop that down to $47.95 just for members :smiley:

11 Likes

I like the sound of that. You post to the uk?

3 Likes

I would be interested too.

4 Likes

Iā€™m with you Waltā€¦ Iā€™ve never found a Brick and Mortar ejuice that gets this right either. Someone suggested that yams tasted more like the pumpkin? I have no clue because my thing is writing LOL

1 Like

what size bottles would come with the sampler pack? and when and how would we do this? @daath, are you catching all of this??

2 Likes

definitely would be nice to be able to offer something to our overseas crewā€¦heā€™ā€™, iā€™d pitch in a few dollars to make sure of that!

3 Likes

The sampler is 36 8mm bottles. I donā€™t see what flavors are in the sampler though.
https://www.realflavors.com/products/32-flavor-sample-pack?variant=15944128387

The link says 32 flavors. But the page says 36.

LOLā€¦ My IT person could not count. I am having him update it now with a list.

4 Likes

Then move him into shipping so we get extras hehe.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s expensive IMHOā€¦ . especially considering having to use high percentages of flavor compared to others we use at similar pricing.

He said he could do $47.95 for 36 8ml samples. That works out to $1.33/8ml.

1 Like

Hey Alisa, to be honest you should not need to use more flavoring unless you are trying to make a 100% VG eliquid.

I always recommend still adding some PG to the mix just to thin it out a bit and allow the flavors to bounce around a bit better. Other tricks out there include warming the mix, adding Malic or Citrus Acid, or just letting it sit for a bit.

Hope this helps :smiley:

3 Likes

It is that cheap :open_mouth:
Shh donā€™t tell the accountantā€¦ She will kill me!

4 Likes

That is a really good deal, good incentive to experiment a bit. Just a suggestion, if you do end up offering that special. Might want to build up your stock, website says 3 available on those sampler packsā€¦and we are a greedy bunch :wink:

4 Likes

I have the crew working on stock of those as we speak ha!!!

IT should have the list up of all the flavors in it as well here shortly.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Walt_RealFlavors! I love your idea about offering a discounted sampler pack. I agree with MysticRose , better build up the stock!:grinning:

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors
Welcome!
My wife just joined your facebook page and asked if you have a distributor here in the UK?
A bit too expensive for me to buy and ship over here on a whim.
If I could find someone here I could get to taste your flavours.
Sound good though with some great feedback on here!

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking to make an addition to my flavors so please let me know when this goes live please

3 Likes