Real Flavor Give Away

+1

Do you have a European distributor at all?

1 Like

Walt, great to see a flavor producer here! I havenā€™t tried your flavors yet but they sound amazing. I really like the ā€œtestingā€ section, displayed up front, on each flavor pages. It would great to see the weights (specific gravity) for each flavor on the pages for those of us who mix by weight. Just a suggestion :wink:

I weighed 1 ml of flavor (mixed berries) and it came out to a bit over 1.26 grams, which is the specific gravity for VGā€¦ :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I donā€™t imagine their flavors varying much - my guess is that theyā€™ll all be around 1.26 :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

It would seem all the flavors would be the SG of VG but I would be great to see the numbers. :slight_smile:

Daath, nice to see you in this thread! :smiley: My thought is mixing VG and PG based flavors, like any PG/VG mix, brings in another factor which should be taken into consideration when blending a mix. Itā€™s nice to know all the numbers even if they have very little effect on the end result :slightly_smiling:

Iā€™m still waiting for a great Porterhouse Steak flavor LOL (Hint)

Hey Tank1! I think that is a great idea! Let me a lab tech on that in the morning :smiley:
I was starting to think I was the only person that still used a scaleā€¦ (except for that evil thing in the bathroom they call a scale!)

You got it! The only odd one I can think of is Bananaā€¦ It is a bit lower o.O

Just sayingā€¦ I have an A1 flavor HA

We are actively looking for a new one as we speak. I am hoping soon.

Just a heads up to my international friendsā€¦ The free shipping offer on the home page goes for ALL COUNTRIES :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The BajaSoda was a bit less in viscosity than my other flavors, but I didnā€™t weigh that one outā€¦I basically used 1.26 for all the RealFlavors I mixed tonite (purchased from KillerFlavorsā€¦makers of KillerJuice) I mixed tonite MixedBerries, Watermelon, and the BajaSodaā€¦Got Orange waiting, pending results from my first 3ā€¦Wasnā€™t happy with the first go round with BajaSoda, but I am processing that one a bit differently tonite, than I did first time aroundā€¦Fingers crossedā€¦ :sunny:

1 Like

I hope you do better than the like 15 I ordered from killer flavors. 2 were pretty tasty the others were so weak I would have had to mix at 20% to get anything decent.

You canā€™t say ā€œIā€™m newā€ around here without someone saying, ā€œYou should get a scale!ā€

Most of the folks here love mixing by weight. :slightly_smiling:

7 Likes

Yes, I started with mixing by weight as a noob, and Iā€™m still very thankful I did. From what Iā€™ve heard, I probably would not be as enthusiastic with playing with flavors if I had all the clean up :wink: Although Iā€™m still a noob, at least I am finally recognizing terminology and concepts now :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Exelent great to know. :wink:

1 Like

Hey TELYgamer!

Thanks for the feedback. One of the reasons I left was to actually have a bit more control over the systems. I would say that they have been boosted a bit but if you still have some of the old ones I would love to work with you one on one to help.

I just seen your PM and will reply back shortly

2 Likes

That right there is awesome! You might as well set ELR as your home page Walt LOL. I really hope you can do some good here working with peopleā€™s ideas.

2 Likes

I promise to do my best. Sometimes you may just have to give me a bit to reply LOL. My desk starts to get a bit covered if I stay here all day HA!

2 Likes

I kinda figured that :smiley:

The sample pack price was dropped this morning :smiley:

Hope it is ok to post the link (So many people asked for it)
https://www.realflavors.com/products/32-flavor-sample-pack?variant=15944128387

The flavors included are:
Apple
Baja
Banana
Blackberry
Blueberry
Blue Raz
Blueberry Acai Pomegranate
Caramel
Cherry
Cheesecake
Cinnamon Toast
Coconut
Cotton Candy
French Toast
Fruity Loops
Green Energy
Kiwi
Lemonade
Lemon
Lime
Rainbow Sherbet
Mixed Berries
Passion Fruit
Peach
Pineapple
Pink Candy
Raspberry
Root Beer
Shamrock Shake
Sugar Base
Super Ice Cream
Strawberry
Vanilla Cream Soda
Yellow Candy
Watermelon
Vanilla Cream

3 Likes

I am curious, is the Cotton Candy Ethyl Maltol and the Sugar Base Sucralose? And per our conversation I really want to try that root beer! The rest look very interesting as well. I will be ordering next week.

1 Like

Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes again.

Most other flavors use Stevia as the sweetener if we can.

3 Likes