REAL FLAVOR Recommendations

At last Real Flavours are available here in the UK through Chefs Flavours!
I have been waiting patiently to get in on the action, especially as so many recommend this company and I have to say Walt has been a great addition to this forum imparting his knowledge,openness and willingness to get involved!

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/129-real-flavours?id_category=129&n=86

What flavours do you good folks recommend to try?
Tasting notes would be most welcome!

3 Likes

(Totally copying this from another message. :stuck_out_tongue: ) I haven’t gotten through a ton of them, but a few that stuck out as really good were bread pudding, butterscotch pudding, coconut, apple pie, cookies and cream, blueberry pom acai, and blood orange. Shamrock and Strawberry milkshake are also good but on the lighter side.

None that I’ve tried have been “bad” per se, but some of the fruits and berries seem on the weaker side.

3 Likes

@JoJo
Much appreciated!
I gathered as much regarding strength because of the VG.
Looking forward to giving them a try?
Thanks

1 Like

Erm just came across this https://vapourdepot.com/product-category/diy/concentrates/real-flavors/

1 Like

Been waiting for this too , so will be following.

@Phill
Thanks for posting and bringing to my attention!
Cheaper also!
I was under the impression that Chefs were the sole supplier?
Maybe I’m getting mixed up with someone else?

No you’re correct. Walt said Chefs Vapour was exclusive to the UK.

@Walt_RealFlavors

1 Like

On top of the ones already mentioned by JoJo , I like the French Toast , Cinnamon Custard , Sugar Cookie. I have tasting notes for several of the ones I have on the recipe side.

2 Likes

Your right he did. 1 more thing , I don’t see any bottle sizes anywhere.
£2 for how much? [quote=“Phill, post:7, topic:67506”]
Walt said Chefs Vapour was exclusive to the UK.
[/quote]
Same with vapourdepot, no sizes.

I would say 10ml - Most companies are pretty tight in the UK :sob:

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth. :v:️

1 Like

Shame Vapable don’t do them. They are always quick at posting your gear out at no cost.

1 Like

I have just recently started tasting single flavor mixes and will be adding notes very soon but for now this is one recipe I just put up for public view. After mixing 2 single flavor mixes together in different amounts this is what I ended up liking.

choconut

Ingredient %
Chocolate Milkshake (Real Flavors) 4.5
Coconut Cream Pie (Real Flavors) 5
Marshmallow (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 10.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

www.diyvaporsupply.com has also just received a hardy selection of Real flavors. Walt (the owner of Real is a great guy, btw!) :smiley:

@Phillyes the 10ml sizes at the price are frustrating! Would love to that change but I won’t hold my breath!
Agree with Vapable. Always have a good service from them!
Wonder if any more UK companies will stock them?

Honestly i havent found a single flavor that i havent liked, i have around 50. I havent had the time to test them all yet but the ones i have were delicious. Had a bit of an issue with Bread Pudding being a bit harsh after a long curing but i am relatively certain that it was my fault as i either mixed it too high or didnt shake it enough.

Speaking of shaking, remember that these are VG based flavorings and VG based flavorings tend to separate quicker than PG based solutions. SHAKE THE HOLY HELL OUT OF THEM, both before you mix and before you vape them. A bit of heat before adding nic, around 90F works well for me, will help with homogenizing the mixture. Heat until it hits appx 90F then shake, cool and add nic.

@wvsanta that looks fantastic.

3 Likes

i saw Chefs on there email adverts about new site saying they were exclusive suppliers of Solub Arome too…which is not true. Rainbow vapes has sold SOlub Arome for ages, though bar there Doughnut which is excellent but hard to mix, most SOlub flavours I have tried were average to utterly revolting plus the fact they have fruit oils in seems concerning. Real Flvors sounds interesting, Im sure I have read people raving about Cherry Pie…which they dont seem to be stocking, typical

I love the bread pudding. I put my notes on the notes page. So if you pull up the flavor in the database and look at the notes section they will show. The pineapple upside down cake is really good with just a few tweaks too, notes on that one too. I just ordered a sampler pack with 12 flavors I’ve been wanting to try, they are supposed to be here Saturday, I’m excited to play. One tip I can give, is to steep these flavors. Because they are VG flavors, they do take longer to develop. I recommend 4 week minimum. The flavor strengthens and deepens drastically over time. Bread pudding I actually like stand alone at 15% with a 4 week steep.

3 Likes

No harshness at that percentage and age? Perhaps i just need to shake it more or heat it with a bit of heat and then shake.

2 Likes

@MysticRose
Thank you for some great advice regarding the steeping times!
Haven’t had very much experience regarding all VG flavouring so it will be another learning curve but one I’m looking forward to,
The bread pudding sounds interesting?

1 Like