Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

@Walt_RealFlavors
Excellent new developments from yourselves!
Transparency is the way forward, of that there is no doubt!
Once finances allow I will be trying out your flavours and I await in anticipation of any reviews that hopefully will be forthcoming from members of our community.

1 Like

They didn’t come with twist tops, but I think that’d be a nice addition. Or an option to buy them. hint hint @Walt_RealFlavors I know I can get them at Cat House. Does Grant sell them, too? Also, I like the label design as well, but I kinda wish they were vinyl or something shiny and plasticy rather than paper. Probably just me though. I have texture issues and the feel of the paper is gross. LoL :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nope, Grant throws them in with the Flavor order for free. Be nice if he carried them for sale as well. Heck I’d even buy them to rebottle all my other flavors if he sold bottles and twist tops. They are a little awkward drip size at first, but I like them. Every drop is at least big enough to register on the scale.

Cat House you say? hmmm.

1 Like

Yep. The 20/410 fit on the bottles like I got from RF, so I’m guessing that’d be the size for the NR ones as well. The 24/410 fit on the wider mouth bottles.

2 Likes

Oddly I have them for the bottles in stock. I will add that option soon or see if we can include it with the bottles. The reason it is not standard is due to FDA rules on packaging. We are required (we sell to some pharmaceutical companies) to have everything child resistant.

Are you talking about the beta bottles or standard ones? We switched or newest label to GHS approved Vinyl… Kinda got me scared thinking paper ones got out still :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Grant got around this by putting Polycones on the bottles and throwing the twist tops in a separate bag. It’s a really nice touch. Even if you have to charge a little extra or make it an option. Not having to rebottle or go somewhere else to get caps is helpful.

3 Likes

We are adding in some sample bags with plastic pipettes, free samples of other flavors (and some beta ones) plus stickers :smiley:

I will also make sure we toss in some of those tops as well. Honestly they cost so little when we buy in bulk, I will just cover the cost and send a few with every order. Cheers!

6 Likes

Now you have me searching for green ones haha

4 Likes

How do I get in on these beta test’s?

3 Likes

Keep an eye here: Beta Testing New Flavors :D - #250 by Mofogger

3 Likes

I found green ones!!! YES

5 Likes

Ooooh, that’ll work out nice. Black ones on my PG based flavors and Green ones on the VG ones. I like the way you think! :thumbsup:

Doh, bout time for @daath to kick us out of the thread… (or JoJo :grinning:)

4 Likes

These the ones you found?

1 Like

I’d eat all the pictures if that were possible lol😉

4 Likes

Exactly lol

May have bought a few :smiley:

4 Likes

I should grab some too, as soon as funding frees up ill be ordering more flavors. These three are incredible, already have a recipe in the works for bread pudding, only because it MUST have custard, hehe.

The green seems to match very well on this 2001 dell LCD.

2 Likes

it really does pay to have an inside man in the forums filled with consumers, wouldnt you say, Walt?
it worked so well for NicotineRiver, that they had to send out emails to everyone asking everyone to be patient as their business is off da fu**in chain right now!
of course, thats just my opinion/view

During Christmas the reddit hug of death made B-X Vapor close for awhile and put them months behind. It was a beautiful site to behold as Tyler is a great guy, i did feel just a bit bad for him tho.

1 Like

It is nice to be super active and get what I call “living feedback”. I love being apart of these! We still need a new give away soon ha!

We have days like that where we are sort of like umm… Oh shit.

3 Likes

only one i could think of back when you asked, was each winner of predetermined gift gets to also gift another gift to another person of choice…
i never mentioned it because of goofiness involved…
but, YES!!! give some shit away!