Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

And I understand the rest as well…got lost on my soap box…
Requests from now on it is!

4 Likes

It’s all good @Walt_RealFlavors everyone does appreciate what you are doing,it hasn’t gone unnoticed.I have no problem requesting extra twist tops when I order and I will be ordering more of your flavorings before next week.The hard part is deciding what to try next!
Nothing wrong with venting , just keep doing what your doing!:grinning:

4 Likes

If I failed to mention my, and our, appreciation for what you do, Walt, my apologies…you are very appreciated and I, and we, notice and take heed to all you do. Again, hats off to Walt.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I missed that with the way my eyes are acting up. I just found the link @Ken_O_Where posted and ordered some.

@Walt_RealFlavors Just wanted to add THANK YOU being someone that is slightly sensitive to PG your flavors are truly a game changer for me. Excellent work and please just keep doing things the way you are.

3 Likes

Never mind i found it. These are the twist caps.

4 Likes

HUGE update to the flavors coming this weekend…
Starting later today:
Banana Foster
Banana Split
Beach Breeze
Caramel Cappuccino
Cherry Pie
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cinnamon Donut
Coffee Cake
Cookies & Cream
Crème Brulee
Dulce de Leche
French Vanilla Cappuccino
Golden Cereal
Honey
Kiwi
Lemon Cake
Marshmallow
Mocha
Mojito
Neapolitan Ice Cream
Orange Candy - Burst
Peachy Mint
Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Cookie
Peanut Butter Cup
Red Candy - Burst
Red Hot Cinnamon
Rocky Road Ice Cream
S’mores
Sour Gummy
Strawberry Kiwi
Strawberry Pastry w/ Frosting
Swedish Gummy
Yogurt Parfait

11 Likes

Awesome list I want to try them all just need to win the lottery first.

Every flavor I have tried so far is exactly what the name describes @Walt_RealFlavors you are a master at what you do. I can see a PG free future for me anyway.

I keep refreshing the RF site waiting for these to post!

You need an email mailing list for when you post new flavors. Or a monthly auto-subscribe type deal to just ship new flavors out automatically.

3 Likes

Yeah, these have me droolin… These and the new extracts line… Great things happen at this company.

1 Like

Has a release date been posted on the extracts?

2 Likes

I dont believe so, he has been to busy to join us in chat which is both good and bad.

3 Likes

I see at least ten must haves @Walt_RealFlavors !Please tell me you are going to have a new release introductory sales price! :yum:

@Walt_RealFlavors is there any thing you can do for us located in the uk?
It looks like i have to spend $100+ to get any sort of deal from your company.
Have you any plans to distribute your flavours in the eu/uk?
You just have so many scrumptious flavours and we over here, can’t lay our hands on them without spending a fortune, never mind any charges from customs.

1 Like

I am working with 3 vendors as we speak and Amazon UK to start offering blend to you. Sorry just give me a bit more time.

1 Like

We got a bit backed up and it looks like the site update got pushed to Monday. We are also going to have a HUGE sale on all the new flavors AND the new Raw Extracts :smiley:

3 Likes

Great to hear @Walt_RealFlavors and thank you for your reply.
I will gladly wait, no problem.

1 Like

You The Man! Pat everyone on the back and pass out some candy cause they going to be busy when the sale hits!

1 Like

Oh Kiwi!!! i know you want to show up on Walt’s site… (tapping fingers on desk)

This is for @Pattie and our friends in the UK.

We have reached an agreement with https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/ to bring Real Flavors to your side of the pond!

Brilliant @Walt_RealFlavors thank you so much for doing that for us on this side of the pond. Very much appreciated. Thank you. :ok_hand: