Real Flavors Closing

What’s the comparison of the new formulas? Are they all equally diluted or some more than others?

4 Likes

The flavor is about half the strength, but the shots include added sweetener and sour as needed.

6 Likes

So when I mix the Shamrock SC at 1.5%, I’d mix this about 3% ? I’m not talking about the one shots, I’m looking at the regular flavors. This is the same recipe just less concentrated?

https://corvexo.com/shop/beary-farms-shamrock-shake/

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I appreciate all the help and being available on the forum. This news really sucks but glad you have a other companies to go on with.

Just got in a 500ml bottle of your strawberry and am going to order more strawberry milkshake, pineapple and more to stock up. There are 6 or 7 ADV recipes I have with Real Flavors in them and don’t want to be without.

I was going too high with % when I first started using RFSC, most people were. In reality you only need 1.5 to 2% for the strawberry, some flavors need only a drop or 2 like baked bread. Not sure if I have a RFSC flavor that I go over 3% on.

I wish you the best Walt and let’s hope all this madness comes to a halt soon.

8 Likes

As I mentioned on your page @Walt_RealFlavors This truly saddens me. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors bad news Walt, bad news, we were so happy for you when you moved this summer and I really was looking forward to come over next time I’d come to FL but… this is it now… Really sorry.
You already know that the mixing family has appreciated what you’ve done in the past for us and will follow you whatever you do or wherever you go!

Best of luck with the new adventures we’ll stay tuned!

10 Likes

You and me both… When I’m feeling lazy i can always go grab RFSC MS and vape it as solo… I wish you the best Walt …

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! All the positive feedback has been amazing!

4 Likes

Let me get this right …Real Flavors is closed right ? And Beary Farms is carrying the line but they are not the same ?? You are not carrying the line over to another company as we know it …

3 Likes

is what he said…use more buy more… pretty much.

didn’t say how much to mix with how much base, nada… nothing to show or tell.

4 Likes

My question is, sweetener or sour to what exactly? There seems to be three categories of flavors with Beary Farms most closely mirroring the SC line and the other ones seeming more like one shots?

It’s important for all of those who loved the SC line as they were, to know exactly what changes were made to which flavors. Most of us, if we wanted something sweeter, we added it ourselves. Overly sweetened flavors are horrible to a lot of people while, there were a few I tried that could have been more tart so I don’t know what to think. Most of those slight tweaks were a matter of personal preference so I hope the basic flavors haven’t been altered. :frowning:

2 Likes

Agreed @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit. I’m sure he’s got to be mad busy at the moment, and he’ll chime in when he can. I have an entire rack of the RF SC’s and was wondering the SAME exact thing.

2 Likes

walt how much liquids in the flavor shots

1 Like

Corvexo has flavor shots that are close to the SC flavors but are not the same. I also do not own that company. The base is the SC blend and they add sweetener and sour to make it easy to shake and vape.

Beary Farms provides the flavoring to Corvexo to make the blends, but they special in flavor extracts of theirs own. Comparable but not the same as RF

Beary Farms is my sons company. He is making olive oil, spices, maple syrups, and flavoring comparable to PG based flavors

5 Likes

Who owns the formulas for the original RF SC? Is there a list of which flavors are different in which way? Should we treat these as a whole new flavor company that we’ve never heard of before or can we expect them to be close enough, “based on the original” that we only need to make a few adjustments?

These issues are important to know about now so we can decide if we’re going to stock up on the originals or jump in with the newer ones if they’re going to be very close to the originals.

4 Likes

I would love the recipe for Aged Bourbon Cream it is the only one I haven’t been able to stock up on - I have a ton of bourbon - not sure on the cream maybe condensed milk?

4 Likes

I am in talks with a company to take over the top selling RF SC formulas. I should know more soon

18 Likes

Soooooooo… the deal is just about done but DIY eJuice is going to buy our top flavors and become the new manufacturer (using the same processes and items as we currently do).

15 Likes

You never did respond about the status of One Drop Flavors…

3 Likes

Cheers Walt that is good news
Do you have a list of which flavors they will be taking over or is that still up in the air?

5 Likes