Real Flavors Closing

Great news @Walt_RealFlavors !!!

2 Likes

Is that the Canadian company? I just ordered a LOT of RF SC from them and was planning to get more next month. :star_struck: This is a huge relief! Hopefully theyā€™ll keep some of the unique flavors too. Shamrock Minty Green Shake and Sangriaā€¦and so many, lol.

2 Likes

That is a relief! Silver lining on a very dark cloud, but a relief to many of us. I hope this transaction helps smooth your transition a bit.

2 Likes

The deal is still in the works. They will keep the recipe the same, and names. Nowā€¦ I am not selling the company, just the goodies haha. So that means a new name. You will laugh but the owner wants to make everything very smooth, that means keeping the abbreviation of RFā€¦ so their line name will be Real Flavours :joy::joy::joy: (admins that means no needing to update recipes!)

Also, because it is DIY eJuice, that means the return of smaller bottles!

14 Likes

Hahaha good to see they want to correct your glaring spelling error mate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

So smooth! Haha! I had envisioned the new name to be RFSC Concentrates or something. I kind of like just adding the ā€œuā€ in there. Much more stylish than my vision.

Edit: RFSC Concentrates is redundant, never would have worked!

2 Likes

! I was thinking how happy this would make many folks outside the US!

5 Likes

My vote would be for RFSCOCC kinda rolls off the tongue (NOT!!)
Real Flavours Super Concentrating On Concentrated Concentrates

3 Likes

Yippity Yip Yip Yip.

3 Likes

Lol I love the U added. Welcome to Canada!

4 Likes

Welcome to the rest of the world :rofl:

5 Likes

You guys have me dying over here :joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

I can see into the future:
10/16/20
ā€œCan someone help me outā€¦ Is Real Flavours the same as Real Flavors? And what % should I start at?ā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I hope shipping is reasonable! Donā€™t make me expatriate!! Iā€™ll freakinā€™ do it, eh!

6 Likes

Iā€™m in the US, just ordered a bunch from them. The shipping was about the same as from Bull City. Of course it takes longer to get here but thatā€™s a small concern.

5 Likes

Btw, Iā€™m writing this as Iā€™m making some 2% SFT RFSC on the new flavours I just got in.
Kiwi, Bubble Gum, Strawberry Pastry, Candy Apple, Silly Rabbit, Coconut, Pecan Pie, Sweet Potato, Pancake, Sweet Tart and Hawaiian Punch! Finger tests are winners, so far. Got a few left to mix.

4 Likes

Guess weā€™re talking about this oneā€¦

https://www.diy-ejuice.com/default.asp

3 Likes

Yup they are good peeps - shipping is a little on the high side (to Au) but I have never had any dramas with them ever.

5 Likes

Great Lakes Flavours Pomegranate is amazing, I havenā€™t tried Real Flavors version to compare

2 Likes

This will happen 100pct for sureā€¦Already people are talking about the flavors that made the crossover to beary farmsā€¦

3 Likes