Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Vaping a very old shortbread cookie mix this morning. Mixed 3+ months ago
3% RF SC Shortbread cookie
1.5% ooo Girly cookies
3% Cap sugar cookie
1% cap golden butter
1% Lor butter
0.25 FA meringue

All i can say is yum. Flavor was very subtle after one month steep. Put it back and let the magic happen. Clean wicks this morning and this is absolutely spot on. The RF SC adds that light fluffy body you come to expect for a homemade shortbread cookie.

3 Likes

True dat, we will sit and wait in high anticipation :wink:

2 Likes

Better not be a long wait either lol

2 Likes

Nah that would be bad since i got other things to do as well :wink:

1 Like

Heads up… Starting this weekend… ALL International orders from 0 to 3 pounds will ship DHL Express for only $25… That is fast and cheap :smiley:

9 Likes

I love you @Walt_RealFlavors (in a manly sort of way)

8 Likes

That’s what they all say[quote=“woftam, post:911, topic:92474”]
in a manly sort of way)
[/quote]

3 Likes

For my little chime in now they have them at Rainbow Vapes in the UK, I bought a few with trepidation to be honest. This thread reminds me a lot hype wise of the VG thread and I must have tried 15 or so of those flavours and 90% were just weak and flavourless to me no matter how long they were steeped for. The cookies and cream was good but a coil killer, a couple of others were not bad and the shining star for me was elephants ear, proper doughy bread.

Again I have bought 15 or so from the SC range and have done little tests in mixes with about 5 so far with the rest steeping. Only one that has dissapointed me is pumpkin pie, its a lot better than the awful pumpkin flavours by the likes of tfa and cap…but so is eating your own vomit. To me its just a load of spices, creamy with very little sweet pumpkin flavour and no pie whatsoever. However on initial tests all the others I have tried do show a lot of promise. The pancake is the first pancake flavour I have tried that isnt bland or horrible and actually tastes like a pancake, all of them show promise. None so far have “wowed”, but I think it may be working out how and what to use them in. The best thing about them is the ones I have tried so far dont taste generic like a lot of other flavourings. I do think some of the fruits would need 2-3% in a mix though. I think I may come to love some of these as opposed to coming to just be frustrated as I did with the VG ones

9 Likes

I mixed 2% graham cracker 2% oatmeal cookie 1% butter toffee and I mixed the same three at half as much both taste good but the stronger of the two tastes really good. And that’s only on a ten day steep.

3 Likes

TT, can’t wait for the rest of mine to arrive. Haven’t even been able to test my tester of OC, but your mix already sounds good.

From what I’ve noticed from SF testing.

2% oatmeal cookie - Single Flavor 1.5%
2% graham cracker - Single Flavor .5 to .75%
1% butter toffee - Single Flavor 2.5%

I know flavors are subjective, but if your mix doesn’t work out this might help.

3 Likes

Thank you I have read the wgole thread and did notice the flavor notes and I did do multiple tests and I have a difference of opinion with a few flavors Graham cracker is one and I guess butter toffee is another I find butter toffee very strong and Graham cracker I feel has food flavor at 1% but isn’t complete until I pushed it higher pancake is a huge difference for me it is a great pancake and I do have a recipe at 3.5% on all the flavors but my single flavor tests were ten times better 5% all the way to 7% it’s been almost 3 weeks and I still have all my testers and I still feel this way but thank you for your input thow because this is a long read lol.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what is your vape style, tank, mod, coil build, ohms and wattage?

1 Like

have u tried raspberry sc? that with a bit of lemonade, should WOW you. =D
thanks for your reviews. I fully agree on other vg liquids just weak horse piss…

2 Likes

as pointed out i was using 1.5% i will recreate a recipe with between .25% - .5% and see how that goes.

would you inhale vapor from a coil @ 315C (600f) ? i dont think so. i have trouble on tc with it over 150c (142c / 287f my sweet spot)
let alone. would you inhale vapor from a CE4 driven @ 600F lol…
furthermore (would the burnt cotton produce formaldehyde if not pure / unbleached?) oh wait its ce4’s those are silica… hmmmm ? thoughts? that test seems rather stupid.

vaping VG+NIC+SC is the cleanest / best thing since sliced bread, some can be a bit dry. can be a bit thick (lasts longer tbh) i pull 4x5ml tanks a day on 80/20 or 70/30 . and usually 1 full tank and a new fill which i barely scratch of just VG liquids. (dry hitting and wicking will be a prob for noobs who dont know how to correctly deal with it) if your having that problem with an RDA then you need some help…

btw dont go over 2.5% Distilled water, or it will pop/crackle and kill all your clouds.
may have a nice wet taste tho =D

2 Likes

I agree with you on the RF SC graham cracker, not a strong flavor. I think the CAP GC is a little bit stronger actually.

3 Likes

thanks for the input, this is interesting to hear. I have not yet tested any single flavor or recipe above 3.5% but I think you just convinced me I should. I think once I free up (or buy) more testing bottles I will re-test a recipe I liked at 3.5% but also test it at 5% and 7%.

2 Likes

Haha dont mention the ones I didnt buy, Im not going in the cart again. Off the top of my head I bought oatmeal cookie, apple, strawberry, pumpkin pie, pancakes, butter toffee and yumberry which i have tried and still to try souffle, brownies, bubblegum, grape, cotton candy, pomegranete, acai pomegranate, cake batter and sure there are a couple of others. The bubblegum and grape ones smell incredible not that that means anything as I found the oatmeal cookie and yumberry didnt smell much at all and were full of flavour.

3 Likes

I’m still on the fence concerning Yumberry.

2 Likes