Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Bubble gum has no flavor the exhale tastes like old socks I don’t know what im doing wrong
tried it at 2.0 and 2.5.

2 Likes

I like my vape hot and heavy I use a Hugo vapor DNA 250 I believe it’s the Buster LOL. With an apocalypse RDA with dual stainless steel aliens ohming out at .15 at 90 Watts

1 Like

But I go through about three mods regularly I have a rotation I vape three different juices in three different set ups I use an rda mostly on my broadside brass tube mod but I use my troll rat and now my new rdta the mad hatter by advken on my dna 250 and my hugo 133 but all with stainless dual aliens or framed staples and occasionally fused c laptons I literally have about 30 different rda’s and tanks lol

3 Likes

RF SC Yumberry. 2% test was amazing as a shake n vape after 4 week steep however little to no flavor. I have found 3.5% to be a sweet spot for many RF SCs and suspect yumberry is in this category…

2 Likes

I thought maybe our vape style may be different, thus explaining the difference in usage % and how we interpret flavor profiles. I too like a hot and heavy vape, but I use Ti to get me there. Although we vape similarly we just have different palates. Thanks for your reply.

3 Likes

I’m currently testing it at 3%, kinda reminds me of Harvest Berry (CAP) but a bit more tart.

2 Likes

My testing begins and i will add my thoughts here and when ive let steep for a full month and can give my final thoughts ill add to notes section in flavor stash

**Fruity Circles RFSC made 3-14-17 80vg 20pg tested 3-30-17 __
_
used Velocity V2 dual Clapton coils .25ohms started at 50watts went to 65watts 2%flavor total**_

Initial taste reminded me of a raspberry lemonade , after a little more vaping I taste a raspberry type flave on the inhale and more of a orange type flave on the exhale , overall this flavor is a good one but imo it may need to be used at a higher percentage maybe 2.5 to 3pct , i could see this being used for a fruity cereal type but it will need a lot of help with the usual additional flaves we see in these type of recipes , ill let steep another two weeks and the flavor may change will report back with final opinion.

Root Beer Fountain Style made 3-14-17 80vg 20pg tested 3-30-17
used Velocity V2 dual clapton coils .25ohms wattage 50 to 65 , flavor 2%

Its Root Beer , its rootbeer on the inhale , its rootbeer on the exhale and its a good one a very good flave ive tried others and this one need no additional help , its a little harsh but that will mellow out i think after a month long steep the percentage on this can be dropped maybe to 1.5pct , it reminds me of the rootbeer popsicles i use to eat as a kid , this would be great with almost any cream combo one could imagine, rootbeer float in the near futures for me , ill let steep for two more weeks but im not sure i need to

10 Likes

And it could just be my recipes I find myself needing more in a mix than solo and its usually the other way around Lol. Either way I like the ones I have oatmeal cookie, pancake, butter tofee, Graham cracker, honeydew, cookies and cream are all good concentrates I am up in the air on rice crispy treat its good but misses the profile for me oh and I haven’t tried my baklava yet I have been on flavor over load being that flavorah gave me the whole line last week lol all 156 flavors I am still in flavor shock lol

5 Likes

that pancake smells good

2 Likes

Boom, you nailed it. Thank you.

3 Likes

BTW, did anyone grab carrot cake and test it out yet? Im still feeling a bit ill so i dont want to touch any of my mixing equipment.

4 Likes

no but i have ten more ready to test and in two days another hand full two days after that and if they keep being this good ( rootbeer good ) ill pull the trigger on a bunch more

2 Likes

how is the honeydew i still have TPA at the top of my list for honeydew im hesitant to get another and be disappointed

1 Like

Yes, but I haven’t mixed it yet. I’m planning to tonight.

3 Likes

Very much the same after trying a few more mixes. I like it, but I dont love it

1 Like

Oh :frowning: I hope I dont gind this, I really liked the smell of it (always misleading). I like Inawera Yummy bubblegum but stillo havent found a bubblegum I love, I had (emphasis on had reading this haha) high hopes for that one. Have 3 mixes to try tomorrow with it in

1 Like

I think it is a good one, though needs something really sweet with it in a mix. I saw a popular UK vendor recently released a new eliquid “Yumcakes” which was yumberry pancakes and butter, my mix of it is really really average and lemon pancakes not worked either, needs something to bring it to life (and I hate maple syrup personally in a vape so that isnt an option for me). Think it has potential though, by far the best pancake concentrate of the ones i have tried…not much competition though to be fair.

3 Likes

I remember buying the VG version a while ago and it was weird for a Real Flavor VG. It had plenty of flavour at 10% after a week or so. It was a frustrating one for me though as it was 50% really good but there was just something offish on the end of it though, almost like a real faint sour milk aftertaste or something

1 Like

im hoping to do a PB pancake drizzled with syrup , just bc thats how i eat them

3 Likes

Is it fizzy or will I also need to add some soda base? This one is on my list to try but I’m waiting for the whole SC line to come out. Then my budget is trash! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes