Real Flavour: Super concentrated?

You missed out the word “specifically” at the end of that sentemce you quoted. Because it spoils your point, I suppose .

FFS, I’m familiar with RF, and I’ve read all the flavour notes on the RFflavours that I have and that I’m intersted.on buying. So I’ve got a very broad idea by now of what problems people have had with some of them . I’m also familiar with Rainbow Vapes, cos I don’t buy RF anywhere else.

But more to the point, I’m perfectly capable reading a thread and summarising other peoples’ suggestions. And that’s what I did. Didn;'t pretend I was doing anything other than that. I didn’t pretend I was familiar with that particular flavour,. I specifically said that I wasn’t, so if he, you, or anybody, else wanted to discount my opiniion, on that basis, well they could.

Well, if this thread had ben called “sugar Cookie” not “Real Flavour : Super Concentrated” I prolly wouldn’t even have read it, let alone offered my two cents. But, as it happens, I do very much stand my opinion that one isolated problem, reported by one isolated mixer with one isolated bottle (whether RF or any other brand, come to that) of a flavour that they’re mixing for the first time was unliklely to be the supplier’s fault. and I also stand by my right to have that opinion.

If that’s the best example you can come up with of

then this forum must be remarkably low on that sort of thing! and you must be going round in a permanent state of rage everywhere else.

I bow down to your superior knowledge and intellect and in the interests of not causing jojo any more work than she absolutely has to do. I am out, both you and the thread is muted.

1 Like