Really need help to make blueberry vape/ love it cant find one

I love blueberry vape and bought a bottle but now making my own juices but cant find a blueberry vape with great ratings…HELP:)

1 Like

You can try this recipe

or go through the list of bluberry recipes found here.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=blueberry&exclsingle=0&sort=score&direction=desc

There are a ton on the recpie side.

Search blueberry and click rating to the right. Wamo.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=Blueberry&exclsingle=0&sort=score&direction=desc

2 Likes

We had the same thought you and i. The search function on the recipe side works truly good in my opinion.

1 Like

Check my blueberry bollocks

thanks!!! I will try it now

This is my go to Blueberry Recipe. Cant get enough of this stuff.

Thanks a lot Louis, I am going to make a batch tomorrow I do not have the sweetner or sweet cream but I should still be able to make a nice vape

Respectfully,

Arthur

But who has the best flavored Blueberry flavor for the best vape?

I’ve always had trouble getting a good blueberry flavor. Last week I got FW Blueberry and it’s exactly what I’m looking for. FA Bilberry is good in low doses as well with some steeping.

1 Like

What percentage are you using to get that wonderful real blueberry flavor? I think I have it in my stash I just used too much!

I’ve been using anywhere from 3 to 4%.

1 Like

Thank you!

I tried the FW blueberry way back in the beginning and didn’t care for it. Somebody sent me a part of an 8 ml bottle from wizard vapes it was Blueberry wild by TPA and it’s all I’ve used since. I don’t make a bunch of stuff with blueberry but I like that one.

I agree it is a hard to find smooth flavor, the one that hooked me was store bought and man is it delicious. I have tried many combos on here and not with great success. it seems to be a hard flavor to get that tasty smooth clean vape

Respectfully,

Arthur

1 Like

Lol. It’s subjective. Lately I have been blending billberry FA and blueberry extra tpa with custard FA marshmallow FA and a touch of fresh cream FA…for a custardy blueberry vape.

If I want blueberry chunks I just use billberry FA alone.

1 Like

I will try that. I have those ingredients. I see there is a demand for the blueberry vapors:) I was surprised at how good this store bought blueberry was. It stood out from the other vapes I enjoy… The banana nut and bustanut is a great mix I got off of here. It is dang good

Respectfully,

Arthur

There’s also a possibility the blueberries are paired with some other dark berry, like boysenberry or blackberry. Just a thought.

1 Like

Yup and even with a tad of black currant.

I also add 3 % nic pg based and 5 % blueberry extra 70%vg

1 Like