Recipe advice

Any of these offers of assistance could help.

4 Likes

And your original dry, cracking, and harsh mixes only have 2 weeks 4 days steep time. That’s not enough. Your max VG mix has 3 whole days step time…not enough.

4 Likes

At low percentage many flavors are simply an additive without impacting the main flavor notes.

4 Likes

Alot of people have mentioned a smoothing liquid to help combat dryness of a mix.
The flavour is great, it’s a Blueberry Cheesecake mix.

What should I use, other flavours would alter the taste. Some have said a saline solution?

Any ideas on which one people?

2 Likes

Try INW cactus at 0.25% or FA pear at 0.3%. You shouldn’t taste either one. Could also try TFA greek yogurt 2%.

5 Likes

I sense I’m answering the same question over and over. How many threads have you asked this in?

5 Likes

This is why I merged topics to try to avoid exactly this scenario.

@Phil_Critch please try to avoid crossposting

5 Likes

I looked all over this thread, and in your shown recipes, not a clue what recipe, what manufacture, or even how much of what you are using… might help a whole bunch to show the recipe.

Did you try all your flavors in this recipe… as solos?
Did you work your solo flavor testings from low to high to even see where you like those flavors?

Have you adjusted bases? What nic base are you using, reg or salt nic? Has your nic gone bad?

The more info you can give, based on these questions, the better it can be for others to help you out with. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This ^^^

People these days don’t want to be helped anymore. They just want you to drop out of the sky with the perfect $1,000,000 recipe for them and they’re unwilling to even try what experienced users have suggested, let alone do a search on this site or google.

This is stuff that is well covered in the forum, from the beginners section all the way to specific threads about the topic. I’d just send Phil back reading because I feel there are certain basic mixing concepts that are missing…

5 Likes

Sounds like you aren’t drinking enough water.

(I have not independently verified this information or source, but it is generally recognized as a real phenomenon)

5 Likes

Yep.

@Phil_Critch , as I tried to gently point out, earlier, you’re not even troubling to read our answers to your questions on this thread - or rather not slowly and carefully enough to take in the information given, not even in the case of a very brief response comprising a mere two sentences. That would be extremely galling for the authors of those posts. They would surely feel that you were taking them for granted and treating them with contempt.

I’m therefore impressed with how very patient most people have been, thus far. (That goes to show what a wonderful, helpful community this is.) So please, please think that over and try not to blame people if they start getting short with you. (as some newbies have done, in the past. No, not you, not yet. I’m just hoping to preclude that :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Once you start to get a grasp on steeping, patience comes naturally :smirk:

6 Likes

Fair enough!
In respect to nicotine, it’s 72,mg 100% PG some say it needs storing in the freezer some don’t? Which is correct?

2 Likes

Thank mate. You appear to have alot more patience than others. Thanks mate

2 Likes

Ok will do

3 Likes

Loads of threads on storage. For longest life - freezer

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=nicotine%20stor

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice. What percentage of saline would you suggest trying first?

2 Likes

Not SD but I would suggest .25 if you add too much you will taste the salt which is not the goal.

4 Likes

That’s fine. One suggestion is saline. When I search this forum there are conflicting reviews. If I was to use saline water to smooth, at what percentage do you recommend?

Plus I’ve had 72mg nic 100pg for about 3 weeks, kept in the kitchen cupboard with my other concentrates. Is there a possibility it has gone bad?

2 Likes

Sorry I apologise for my ignorance, I’m new. What does SD stand for? Yes I agree, I wouldn’t want to taste salt. If smooth by TFA is a better choice I’ll use that

2 Likes