Recipe idea

Need help with recipe ideas with my flavour stash
If anyone has any suggestions can you please explain reasonings for the flavour choices and how they work with each other

3 Likes

@Rickjames I donā€™t think any of us know exactly what profiles you like, so telling you WHAT to mix, may lead you astray. What YOU can do is use the ELR ā€œWhat Can I Makeā€ tool here ā€¦

Let it sort your choices ā€¦

Then after itā€™s done, you can do additional sorting, etc. ā€¦

6 Likes

Try just simple 2-3 flavor mixes.
-White peach and lychee
-blackcurrant, foest fruit, and pear
-kiwi and watermelon
are just some examples.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply
Yes Iā€™ve done the what can I make but it mainly only come up with forest fruit single flavour and I think I have 29 flavours in my stash but most of the ā€œwhat can I makeā€ recipes donā€™t utilise many of my stash flavours. I like fairly strong/ sweet fruity grape type juices and caramel nutty type juices. Nearly everything in my stash are the main flavour profiles Iā€™ve enjoyed in the past

2 Likes

@Rickjames. What MOD and tank setup are you running?!

1 Like

Mainly squonk mods with either .2ohm single or dual coil aliens. Blaze solo, recurve, Asgard mini, nightmare mini, blotto rta.

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Hold up a second- and lets wait for others to chime inā€¦

@SessionDrummerā€¦ Iā€™m thinking when I went from pre-made coil/tank systems, flavor town improved 1000% to the good. Is @Rickjames running a similar type device?!

3 Likes

Yes exclusively rebuildables and occasional MTL xross pod for MTL satisfaction

3 Likes

@D.Sims and thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to be. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

I took a quick gander at your flavor stash (top and bottom). Proper entry/choice allows the ā€˜what can I makeā€™ work better. There were at least a couple that were questionable (Caramel (FA), Cream (Flavorah), White Peach (FA), Vanilla Ice Cream (Flavour Art), ). You should read the link below.

6 Likes

Thanks for that very important info
I changed a few to more highly noted rated selections and it changed the what can I make outcome a little bit for the better.

6 Likes

Watch Diy or Die on Youtube for must haves for your stash.
Keep your recipies simple at first with fruit mixes that pair well together.Strawberry goes with pratically everything so def get a couple good strawberries.
SSA is affordable and quite strong and have some great ones SSA- Natural lemon,juicy lemon,double watermelon,Van ice cream,Peach sweet type,Rasberry blue type(blurazz) guava,Cafe mocha,Milky caramel fudge(Good caramel),Raspberry syrup,Juicy cherry,Cola (all these can be used between .75-3% and cost less than capella at bull city) Or do what many do and copy recipies and buy your concentrates that way.Not my thing personally and use my imagination but too many more to list of all diff brands without knowing what you like really want or like tbh And dont forget sweetener (either Cap super sweet or ,Purilum super sweet)both good .75-1% but really up to u how sweet but it will be bland without it in most cases

6 Likes