Recipe ideas!

Ahh. I see. So hurry up and tell Brendon they are kickass so he will sell me some! :smiley:

Ok, here is the Recipe I promised. This stuff is sooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Pineapple Sheet Cake
2 cups Sugar
2 cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter
2 Eggs
13 oz can of Crushed Pineapple with Juice*
1 cup Nuts (optional)

*I chop up a Pineapple and toss it into the Ninja food processor instead of using canned.

Mix all ingredients. Pour into greased and lightly floured sheet cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

Icing
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 stick Butter
1 box Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Nuts (optional)

Mix, spread.

Nowā€¦ how to vape this. Hmm.

2 Likes

http://www.smuckers.com/recipes/dessert-recipes

4 Likes

Xmas recipe ideas

3 Likes

@Pro_Vapes Links

3 Likes

My favorite dessert Pecan Bars

Crust
1Ā¼ pounds (5 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
Ā¾ cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
4Ā½ cups all-purpose flour
Ā½ teaspoon baking powder
Ā¼ teaspoon kosher salt

Topping
1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter
1 cup Karo light corn syrup
3 cups light brown sugar, packed
Ā¼ cup heavy cream
2 pounds pecans, chopped

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

For the crust, beat the butter and granulated sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, until light, approximately 3 minutes. Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix well. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix the dry ingredients into the batter with the mixer on low speed until just combined. Press the dough evenly into an ungreased 18 by 12 by 1-inch baking sheet, making an edge around the outside. It will be very sticky; sprinkle the dough and your hands lightly with flour. Bake for 15 minutes, until the crust is set but not browned. Allow to cool.

For the topping, combine the butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Cook over low heat until the butter is melted, using a wooden spoon to stir. Raise the heat and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in the heavy cream and pecans. Pour over the crust, trying not to get the filling between the crust and the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the filling is set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold. Cut into bars and serve.

Alabama Pecan Bars ???

3% Apple Pie (TPA)
0.5% Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA)
2% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
3% Butter Pecan (FW)
1% Cookie (FA)
2% Custard (FA)
1% Jamaican Rum (FA)
0.5% Marzipan (FA)

Flavor total: 13%

4 Likes

Haha these recipes you guys posted sound like theyā€™ll stop and then jump start your heart!! :yum:

Gonna have to try the pecan bars but gonna sub the crust part with a graham cracker base :yum: always passed on pecans until recently. Much thanks for the idea!

1 Like

So for eggs, to simulate those in a vape, you just use Custard?

1 Like

LOL Pecans FTW :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I heard unfortunately that means more putting them away for time growls I hate waiting hahahaha

1 Like

Well that just sounds to me like you arenā€™t mixing enough! ;D hehe

Natural steep: When you mix enough juice so that when you finally get to vape it, itā€™s been steeped for a month or two :wink:

2 Likes

Eggs are used in cakes or custards.

Looks yummy mmmā€¦:yum:

I vape the TFA V.Custard after mixing, may not be as good as down the road but at % I use it, It tastes good enoughā€¦

Have you tried this recipe or is that what the ? Are for?

was asking for opinion on how to turn this into the vape. The ??? were my ideas and was asking for opinions :slight_smile:

So if you sub the crust with graham crack that would stop the need for a steep with the custardā€¦ hehehehe I see what you did there and LIKE it!

LOL yep definitely not mixing enough

Haha thats very true :blush: haha but I was thinking of baking that. I make bars all the time with crushed graham cracker and butter, calls for sugar but isnā€™t necessary really. Iā€™m not sure if thats just to help keep it glued but the graham cracker is sweet enough, and if you keep it refrigerated then it stays solid with the butter and saves a ton on the sugar intake. Personally I donā€™t count calories or anything but try to save on how much I give my daughter.
The bars are great and stick together w condensed milk, I think, donā€™t quote me itā€™s been a couple months but I think its like 1 1/2 cups graham cracker to 1/2 cup butter. (Sites donā€™t want to load I just tried to check for exact recipe) but you melt the butter and stir it in the graham, press that into your pan, top that with the condensed milk and then top it with whateve you can come up with! The recipe I first had is also called 7 layer bars, but always just went with the magic cookie bar name. Iā€™ve done this with so many variations and theyā€™ve all been great. Original has like coconut and pecans but not huge on either (I do like pecans prepared like your recipe though)
The most recent trial was after apple picking, we topped the graham cracker ā€˜baseā€™ with choc chips, marshmallow, and fresh picked chopped apples (used a variety from sweet to tart just to mix it up but naturally you can do what ever as some like a sour apple some donā€™t) then sprinkled cinnamon sugar and a little extra crushed graham crackerā€¦ Amazing
Usually just do it like sā€™mores though, marsh choc and Iā€™ll add almonds since I like to have even that little tiny serving of protein haha
Great anyway Iā€™ve had it though, m&ms look nice I like them in the red and green for this time of year, can use butterscotch chips, peanut butter, heath bars, ANYTHING you want to combo, imagine blueberryā€™s would be really good on the graham cracker. With all the toppings I figured the added sugar was just too much, believe it calls for 3/4 c sugar but Iā€™ve never added it

2 Likes

Holy crap. How do you get 2-1/4lbs of butter into a recipe that fits into a 12"Ɨ18" baking sheet? Wow that has to be good :grinning:

1 Like

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pecan-squares lol this is the recipe i made holy lord i totally missed all that butter ROFLMAo

2 Likes

I know itā€™s five years later almost but yeah FIGS! Thanks Pro!

3 Likes