Recipe ideas!

Looks good, that Honey Bee is the best dang honey I have used ! It doesn’t smell like cat piss Finally !

5 Likes

Then i need to get me some of that, been looking for a good honey for a long time.

EDIT: Looks like it can only be bought in bulk. Wish ECX would sell their flavorings.

3 Likes

These are coming out in a few weeks per Brendan.

1 Like

Good deal, im DIYing to try that honey!

2 Likes

Been looking for this page all night haha
Anyway thought of you Amy when I was looking over this site…

Some crazy flavors with this one, I’ve tried the Rockaleta pops before when a coworker went to Mexico on vacation. http://m.mexgrocer.com/68044-00802.html

They also have a variety of ways to add flavors to your fruits or whatever else (well, just not your e juice blends) http://m.mexgrocer.com/95600-00101.html these sound like they’d be interesting to have on hand, “A delicious powdered lime and salt seasoning in a packet that adds an irresistible tang of citrus and dash of salt to snacks and beverages” (©2014 MexGrocer.com)
Very interesting stuff on here worth checking out

1 Like

Looks tasty ! Hee hee probably tooth rot also :wink:

I won’t put that in my juice but I get what ya mean !

Haha yep I was thinking about your mentioning the pepper on fruit.
When I was younger I for some reason mixed honey with black pepper and I’ve made it ever since. (needless to say I wasn’t too impressed when Applebee’s introduced their new honey pepper sauce)
Actually your pepper and fruit inspired a spiced apple, but eventually the TFA Horchata took over and haven’t tried again. Thanks for the inspirations, in the vape and the real kitchen!

1 Like

Since then I took that one step further and started messing around with Shisha Punch INW which to the nose OMG how gross choke me now… very heavy cinnamon, cardamon, clove and who knows what other spices. I used it low like 1 drop in a cranberry spice recipe it smells great atm but like ya said some things have a way of taking over. I better not wait too long to try that one.

Steeping ******** I have No idea if this is guna be awesome or Nasty we’ll see !

cranberry spice white sangria

Ingredient %
Cranberry (Flavorah) 1.26
Juicy Orange (CAP) 1
Pink Champagne (FW) 1.26
Shisha Punch (INAWERA) 0.2
White Grape (FA) 1

Flavor total: 4.71%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Ok, outside of buying wholesale, how do you get Honey Bee from Flavorah?

It was sent to some us for review. I haven’t been to the site so I don’t know.

I saw him mention somewhere they were somewhat pre-release. I think you will just have to have patience young Padwan.

Ahh. I see. So hurry up and tell Brendon they are kickass so he will sell me some! :smiley:

Ok, here is the Recipe I promised. This stuff is sooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Pineapple Sheet Cake
2 cups Sugar
2 cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter
2 Eggs
13 oz can of Crushed Pineapple with Juice*
1 cup Nuts (optional)

*I chop up a Pineapple and toss it into the Ninja food processor instead of using canned.

Mix all ingredients. Pour into greased and lightly floured sheet cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

Icing
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 stick Butter
1 box Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Nuts (optional)

Mix, spread.

Now… how to vape this. Hmm.

2 Likes

http://www.smuckers.com/recipes/dessert-recipes

4 Likes

Xmas recipe ideas

3 Likes

@Pro_Vapes Links

3 Likes

My favorite dessert Pecan Bars

Crust
1¼ pounds (5 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
¾ cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
4½ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon kosher salt

Topping
1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter
1 cup Karo light corn syrup
3 cups light brown sugar, packed
¼ cup heavy cream
2 pounds pecans, chopped

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

For the crust, beat the butter and granulated sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, until light, approximately 3 minutes. Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix well. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix the dry ingredients into the batter with the mixer on low speed until just combined. Press the dough evenly into an ungreased 18 by 12 by 1-inch baking sheet, making an edge around the outside. It will be very sticky; sprinkle the dough and your hands lightly with flour. Bake for 15 minutes, until the crust is set but not browned. Allow to cool.

For the topping, combine the butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Cook over low heat until the butter is melted, using a wooden spoon to stir. Raise the heat and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in the heavy cream and pecans. Pour over the crust, trying not to get the filling between the crust and the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the filling is set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold. Cut into bars and serve.

Alabama Pecan Bars ???

3% Apple Pie (TPA)
0.5% Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA)
2% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
3% Butter Pecan (FW)
1% Cookie (FA)
2% Custard (FA)
1% Jamaican Rum (FA)
0.5% Marzipan (FA)

Flavor total: 13%

4 Likes

Haha these recipes you guys posted sound like they’ll stop and then jump start your heart!! :yum:

Gonna have to try the pecan bars but gonna sub the crust part with a graham cracker base :yum: always passed on pecans until recently. Much thanks for the idea!

1 Like

So for eggs, to simulate those in a vape, you just use Custard?

1 Like

LOL Pecans FTW :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s what I heard unfortunately that means more putting them away for time growls I hate waiting hahahaha

1 Like