Recipe ideas!

http://www.wilton.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=135364

Here is a copy of MacsMom from cakecentral’s list. I posted this once in a reply to someone, but not sure it was in this forum. Hope this helps some newcomers!

Almond Joy ~ Rich chocolate-almond cake filled with chocolate ganache & coconut filling.

Amaretto Divine ~ Amaretto cake filled with chocolate fudge & Amaretto crème filling.

Andes Dream ~ Chocolate cake baked with Andes mints, filled with chocolate fudge & mint filling.

Apricot Almond ~ White almond sour cream cake with Amaretto cheesecake & apricot puree.

Banana Caramel Cheesecake ~ Banana cake with cheesecake & fresh caramel filling.

Bananarama ~ Banana cake filled with caramel, banana crème and chocolate ganache.

Banana Split ~ Layers of banana, cherry, & chocolate cakes filled with chocolate fudge & banana crème.

Black Forest ~ Chocolate-cherry cake filled with chocolate truffle & cherry filling.

Blueberry Sour Cream ~ Sour cream cake with cheesecake & blueberry fruit filling.

Boston Cream Pie ~ Butter cake filled with vanilla crème & chocolate ganache.

Butterscotch Rum ~ Rich butterscotch rum cake with a cheesecake filling.

Cappuccino ~ Milk chocolate-cappuccino cake filled with cappuccino truffle & thick cream.

Carrot Cake ~ … cheesecake filling.

Chai Latte~ Fragrant chai spiced cake filled with cheesecake.

Cherry Vanilla ~ Layers of cherry cake and vanilla cake with cherry chocolate-chip ricotta filling.

Chocolate Banana Cheesecake ~ Layers of chocolate and banana cakes with banana & chocolate cheesecake.

Chocolate Covered Cherry ~ Cherry chocolate-chip cake with a chocolate cherry truffle filling.

Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ~ Layers of strawberry and chocolate cakes with a fudge filling.

Cinnamon Roll ~ Cinnamon swirl butter cake filled with sweet cream cheese.

Caramel Apple ~ Butter cake filled with sliced apple fruit filling & fresh caramel.

Citrus twist ~ Swirls of orange and lemon cake filled with orange cheesecake & lemon curd.

Coconut Cloud ~ Coconut cake filled with coconut crème.

Cookies & Cream ~ Rich dark chocolate cake with an Oreo cookie filling.

Crème Brûlée ~ Caramel cake filled with fresh caramel & white chocolate ganache.

Decadent Chocolate ~ A divinely decadent chocolate cake filled with chocolate fudge & chocolate-chip mousse.

Espresso Chip ~ Mocha-chip cake with espresso truffle filling.

Funky Monkey ~ Layers of banana & peanut butter cakes filled with layers of chocolate fudge, banana cheesecake, & peanut butter mousse.

Goodies’n’Cream ~ Moist butter cake with a creamy filling loaded with Butterfinger and Heath toffee bits.

Goodnight Kiss ~ Anise flavored champagne cake with white chocolate truffle filling.

Guava Lava ~ Pretty pink guava cake filled with guava fruit filling and cheesecake.

Hawaii Five-O ~ Pineapple cake filled with banana crème, mango curd, & coconut cream.

Hot Cocoa ~ Hot cocoa cake filled with marshmallow crème.

Irish Cream ~ Bailey’s Irish Cream cake with a Bailey’s chocolate truffle filling.

Kahlua ~ Rich dark chocolate-Kahlua cake with Kahlua crème filling.

Key Lime ~ Key Lime cake filled with key lime curd and cheesecake.

Lemon Drop ~ Lemon cake filled with lemon curd & white-chocolate ganache.

Lemon Kiss ~ Swirls of almond and lemon cakes filled with raspberry puree & lemon cheesecake.

Margarita ~ Rich margarita cake filled with lime cheesecake.

Mocha Toffee Crunch ~ Chocolate mocha cake filled with mocha fudge & toffee bits.

Neopolitan ~ A layer each of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla cakes filled with chocolate and strawberry cheesecake.

Orange Dreamsicle ~ Moist orange cake filled with vanilla mousse.

Orange Valencia ~ Orange chocolate-chip cake filled with rich chocolate fudge. My personal favorite

Peaches ‘n’ Cream ~ Moist white cake infused with peach, filled with white-chocolate truffle & peach fruit filling.

Peanut Butter Fudgey ~ Peanut butter chocolate-chip cake filled with chocolate fudge and Reese’s filling.

PBJ ~ PB cake, peanut butter mousse & raspberry fruit filling.

Pineapple Guava ~ Pineapple cake with guava fruit filling.

Pink Champagne ~ Pink champagne cake with cheesecake filling.

Piña Colada ~ Coconut pineapple cake with coconut crème filling and pineapple fruit filling.

Popsicle ~ Pineapple and cherry cakes swirled together with pineapple & cherry truffle filling.

Raspberry Truffle ~ Dark chocolate-raspberry cake filled with chocolate fudge & raspberry puree.

Rainbowlicious ~ Six vibrant colors of vanilla cake, filled with vanilla mousse.

Red Velvet ~ Rich red velvet cake with cheesecake filling.

Root beer Float ~ Root beer cake swirled with vanilla and filled with thick cream.

S’mores ~ Graham cracker cake filled with marshmallow crème & chocolate ganache.

Strawberry Banana ~ Alternating layers of strawberry and banana cakes filled with banana and strawberry cheesecakes.

Strawberry Fields ~ Moist strawberry cake filled with strawberry cheesecake & strawberry puree.

Strawberry Lemonade ~ Strawberry & lemon cakes swirled together and filled with strawberry cheesecake & lemon curd.

Sunrise ~ Swirls of cherry and orange cakes, filled with orange mousse & cherry mousse.

Tiramisu ~ Espresso infused butter cake with mascarpone-Kahlua filling, over a spread of chocolate ganache.

Tropic Breeze ~ Tropical cake (pineapple, banana, coconut) filled with Pineapple cheesecake.

Turtle ~ Dark chocolate cake filled chocolate fudge, caramel, & toasted chopped pecans.

Tuxedo ~ Layers of white & dark chocolate cakes filled with layers of white-chocolate truffle & rich fudge filling.

White Almond Sour Cream ~ White almond sour cream cake filled with cheesecake & raspberry puree. Also great with chocolate-cheesecake filling!

5 Likes

OK so where’s the salty caramel one…? haha

1 Like

How did the butterscotch come ? I keep using FLV and FW blended Bc I can’t seem to get either one to be a real good butterscotch on their own. But I haven’t used the FW at 10% I believe the highest I went w/ it was around 6%.

It’s marked private ? Or are you tweaking it and made it private possibly.

Here @Amy2 this is where Dazed is at for the moment i had to make my recipes private as i am now working for an e-liquid company. I will let it in this thread but its not public anymore on the search engine. Cheers.

Dazed v2

2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Cookie (FA)
1% Graham Cracker (TPA)
5% Juicy Peach (CAP)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
0.5% Pink Lady (Molinberry)

Flavor total: 12.5%

2 Likes

I understand. I sold a few of mine myself and so they’re no longer available.

It’s looks yummy btw ! I need to get me some of those molinberry flavors especially pink lady !

1 Like

@Amy2 and @Alisa… I got a little inspiration from this recipe. I’ve previously tried a orange/pineapple smoothie with no success. I’d love to hear your thoughts or even colab on this mix. I would love for the pineapple to be the lead flavor. I hope to make this in one shot. Let me know what you think. I highly value y’alls opinions. Anybody is free to weigh in.

BANANA, PINEAPPLE AND ORANGE SMOOTHIE

1 medium sized frozen banana (peel removed before frozen)
1 cup frozen pineapple
6 ounces Greek yogurt
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Orange Flavor
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Vanilla Flavoring
Fresh orange slices and shredded coconut, for garnish

My take on flavors and %s. I’m open for suggestions…

Exotic Fruit Smoothie Gmix

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (Clear) (LA) 2
Funky Pineapple (Molinberry) 5
Lime Tahity Distilled (FA) 0.5
Orange (FA) 2
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Classic (Madagascar) (FA) 0.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 0.5
Yogurt (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 14.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Funky Pineapple (Molinberry)

Well that is very sweet of you @Pro_Vapes. I just ordered a few molin Berry flavors funky pineapple was one of them. I’ll have to work more with. Is FA Orange like blood orange FW ? The recipe looks good I’m just wondering being banana cream is so strong it might take over the batch. I probably would take out that ripe banana the lime tahity is mild and the coconut FLV is mild. That may be all I’d change.

1 Like

Ok I’ll drop the ripe and lower BC LA to 2%? Are you suggesting an increase with Coconut? I was was hoping a few drops of lime would help the fruits pop are you suggesting an increase or removal.
FA orange is similar to fresh squeezed OJ.

Increase the lime to 0.5 probably the Orange sounds like it may help the pineapple out !

1 Like

Thanks @Amy2… I’ll go with it.

1 Like

I hope it’s good. Sure sounds yummy z

1 Like

Sorry @ProVapes, I was out of town seeing that new grandaughter and just now read this. :smile:

I don’t have the first 4 of those flavors and no Orange at all. :frowning: Sounds like an interesting
mix though. I’ll be watching for you and Amy’s conclusions.

3 Likes

Thanx… I’m waiting for the banana cream to arrive. I hope this mix comes out good. I know you and @Amy2 are the ones to go to for good fruit recipes.

2 Likes

Really this is the very nice blog.All of the recipe i like very much but most of the beautiful decorated and tasteful is chocolate raspberry Bavarian torte recipe.

chocolate raspberry Bavarian torte reciepy

Yield: One 9-inch torte
You’ll need one 8-inch cake pan and one 9-inch by 3-inch spring-form pan to make this torte.

Chocolate genoise:

3 large eggs plus 3 large egg yolks, at room temperature

3/4 cup granulated sugar

1/8 tsp. salt

1/3 cup cake flour

1/3 cup cornstarch

1/4 cup unsweetened alkalized cocoa powder

Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch round baking
pan. Line the bottom of the pan with a
round of parchment paper.In a heat-proof bowl (preferably stainless) beat together
whole eggs, egg yolks, sugar and salt, using an electric hand mixer at high
speed. Place bowl over pan of simmering
water and continue beating with the electric mixer until the mixture is warm.
Remove bowl from water. Continue to beat until mixture is cooled and increased
in volume This will take 5-7 minutes, and the batter should be thick and leave
a trail when the beaters are lifted from the bowl. Sift together cake flour, cornstarch and cocoa. Sift dry ingredients over the beaten egg
mixture, gently folding with a rubber spatula.
Pour batter in prepared pan.Bake for 30 minutes or until cake springs back when
touched with finger. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen edge with
knife and invert cake onto a rack. Carefully remove paper. Place another rack on
cake and invert again. Cool completely.

Raspberry syrup:

1/4 cup sugar

1/3 cup water

1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
Combine sugar and water in saucepan over medium heat.
Heat to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool. Stir in liqueur.

Raspberry Bavarian:

2 bags (12 ounces each) frozen unsweetened raspberries

3/4 cup sugar

1/3 cup raspberry liqueur

2 envelopes unflavored gelatin powder (1/2 oz.)

2 cups heavy cream

Let raspberries thaw in the bags. Combine raspberries
(along with whatever juice/ liquid is in the bags) and sugar in a saucepan.
Heat to a boil and simmer 10 minutes. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve
into bowl. You should have about 2 cups
of raspberry pulp and juice combined. Cool
to room temperature.Combine liqueur and gelatin in heatproof cup and let
stand 5 minutes. Heat in microwave for
10 seconds or until gelatin turns to liquid.
You can also melt it in a saucepan on the stove top if you don’t have a
microwave.Whisk into raspberry purée.Beat heavy cream in bowl until stiff peaks form, using
electric mixer at high speed. Fold raspberry mixture into whipped cream.

Assembly:

1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, heated until loosened
considerably

1 1/2 cups whipped cream

Dark chocolate curls or shavings

26-28 fresh raspberries (about 1 1/2 pints)

Level cake with a serrated knife then cut genoise
horizontally into two equal layers. Place one 8-inch layer, centered, in the bottom
of the 9-inch spring form pan, cut side up. Brush with half of raspberry syrup.
Spread with ½ cup of the
chocolate-hazelnut spread.Pour half of the raspberry Bavarian cream over and around
the sides of the cake. Lightly drop the pan on the counter top one or
two times
to ensure the cream settles into the empty ring around the genoise. Top
with other cake layer. Brush with remaining syrup. Spread
the remaining ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread over the genoise. Cover
with
remaining raspberry Bavarian cream. Drop
on counter top as before. The cream should completely fill the 9-inch
pan with a
little left over. Level the top with a
large off-set spatula. Cover and refrigerate until mixture sets, at
least 2
hours.Run a small knife between dessert and pan. Remove spring
form collar. Spread 1 cup whipped cream on side of dessert. Pipe a
decorative border of whipped cream around
the edge of the cake with the remaining cream, using a small star
decorator tip (if desired). Press chocolate curls or shavings into
sides
of the cake. Arrange raspberries in a concentric circle around the top
edge of
the cake. Sprinkle center with chocolate curls.

1 Like

Fig Inspirational Recipes

3 Likes

that crumble looks amazing!

My mom has a recipe for a pineapple dessert bar. I will post the recipe when I get home tonight. I can’t remember what all is in it. All I know is it was one of the best pineapple desserts I have ever made. This is a great thread! Thanks for sharing and thanks for reviving it!

1 Like

Wow this is awesome! I’m gonna have to save this list now. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I’m gonna give this a try…

Honey Fig Bars Gmix

Ingredient%
Almond (FA)1.5
Butter Cream (CAP)1.5
Cake (Yellow) (FW)1.5
Cookie (FA)2
Fig (German Flavors)4
Honey Bee (Flavorah)0.5
Peach (INAWERA)1.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)0.25

Flavor total: 12.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes