Recipe & Ingredients Help

Now that’s some cool shit. I need to restock my INW flavors. When my apartment was robbed, for some reason they swiped a bunch of those, along with a shitload of vape gear. But fortunately, I had two 120ml bottles of Shisha in my closet lol.

6 Likes

Yes I would love too but the virus wiped my work off as I rely on clients from the UK. Portugal was not accepting English people as they had to quarantine for 2 weeks on return to the UK and there has been no flights here in the Algarve. So I am on my knees scraping by with no work at all. So the Go Fund Me would be amazing I do not think it would work for my personal journey!!lol great idea though thanks

6 Likes

That is terrible news so sad to hear what an awful thing to happen so sorry humans can be cruel sometimes

6 Likes

There are 3 or 4 clinical trials for vaccines in the works. The last I read, there were a couple getting close to the final stages of testing. So hang in there man. I am hopeful things will get back to normal soon.

5 Likes

Yeah, it was a sad day. But I got over it. Everyone gets what is coming to them in the end :wink:

6 Likes

Lets see nearly end of season here anyway one more month then that is it everything pretty much closes down so long winter ahead next season starts next Easter 2021 that is when I lost all my work this year nothing I can do most of the Algarve is out of work just shit not having any money and nearly being kicked out of my apartment as I cannot pay for it for the last 7 months anyway see what happens.

5 Likes

Been through that. I spent 2 years with no income, trying to get on disability. Hope things turn around for you, really. Good luck!

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that and especially when you had the break in also not good.

5 Likes

Are you asking about the Raw Living link I shared above?

3 Likes

Yes thanks most people when I say I am vegan want to kill me!!lol
Yes the raw link amazing products the vanilla looks so nice pricey but raw ingredients are.

5 Likes

That vanilla is the one I was telling you to get. It is the best vanilla you can get in my opinion. There are a ton of great recipes here using it.

5 Likes

The medicine flower one yes I would like to try and find that but the link is from the States and there is no way I would get it through customs. I could but then they would charge me custom charges on top. So will try and look for it in the UK if possible thanks.

5 Likes

No, the link I shared is in the EU

5 Likes

@MassVape maybe

https://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=%23HV02

5 Likes

Thanks SessionDrummer I cannot buy anything vaping outside of Portugal otherwise risk getting fined heavily per product. I think the link for the website is a USA based website.

5 Likes

I pay 8,19 EUR!
Jm-Distro in UK, but sad u can’t buy outside ur country :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Screenshot_20200816_083054_com.android.chrome|240x500

5 Likes

Yes just not worth the risk, I know that concentrates can be classed as food additives but if I was caught it would be expensive. Some people take the risks.
Can you send me a link for Jm-Distro if possible please.

5 Likes

Damn I got so angry about all this hypocrite, politicians.
They screaming about democracy and our FREEDOM, LOL.
Some worse then others i must admit :-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Yes just the way has been here in the last few years. Now with the lockdown this year it has been harder to get things in here as most are from China. It is limited to what you can find now and prices have gone up also. Thanks for the link will check it out.

6 Likes

Hello @MassVape, this company is in Spain, from what I have seen they ship to Portugal. They have quite a few things … Flavors of Medicine Flower don’t have …

And these is Raw Living Europe, and they have Medicine Flower

I hope it helps you
7 Likes