Recipe & Ingredients Help

Hi @Gus6 thanks really appreciate your help will check them out.

5 Likes

If you order flavorings from a cooking supply store, I don’t see how you can get in trouble for that. Just tell them you are baking a cake.

6 Likes

Yes just have to find a store in the UK or Europe that sells affordable concentrates

5 Likes

Boom, there’s the answer :tada: We a a Ban on Flavored Vaping Products in my local. so Yeah, I bake A lot of cakes :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah I am baking a cotton candy root beer caramel corn custard cake. What’s it to you?!? :laughing:

5 Likes

Damn, that sounds yummy. The only thing that sucks is I haven’t seen Tobacco flavors in a cooking supply store. And I love my tobacco flavorings. Actually, a RY4, coconut, chocolate, butter pecan frosted cake sounds pretty damned delectable.

5 Likes

Dude, that sucks. When did that happen?

I used to be a trucker and I went to visit Family in Houston, TX. Anywho, someone broke into my rig and stole EVERYTHING. Even my toilet paper. I used to joke that they even swept the floor to be sure they didn’t miss anything. I was so mad.

I can help with some concentrates. I have 6 just in my line of sight that I will be giving away. Seriously, I am giving away a few and I would rather help someone that needs them.

Aint that the truth.

I’m going on four years. It’s amazing how a kid that has never worked a day in his life can get SS because he has too much anxiety to work. Oh, ok. why don’t we just give you @Dan_the_Man SS he has plenty. He’s been working for over 38 years now and hey, if he needs it we will just deny him. Who cares if it’s his money.

4 Likes

Ohh anyone can buy from this shop.

I just forgot i was login with my firm wholesale account sry :scream::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. My cousin’s son gets ssi because he is supposedly unable to work. Lives in a hud apartment for free, gets food stamps, etc. He is 21, and supposedly he is a pretty good meth cook.

My apartment was robbed about 3 years ago when I was still working. They stole a bunch of brand new vape gear, flavorings, and a bag of ethyl maltol that I assume they thought was cocaine.

I am good now, and will replace any flavors I need. My plan this go-round is to only mix a few recipes. So I won’t need 500 flavors. And even with the robbery, I still have close to 500 flavors lol.

4 Likes

WOW, that’s a lot. I had 225 once.

1 Like

Yeah, and some of those like CAP VC v1 I have in 240ml bottles. I probably have 5 bottles of various flavors that size, and 15-20 flavors in 120ml bottles.

3 Likes

@LordVapor, first things FIRST. Sorry about the robbery, and for the fact that it was a VAPING robbery, that just just makes it WTF.

You nailed it, no one needs 500 flavors. I have far more than that, and sometimes, the hoard CAN be a bit much. Experimentation IS the bane of DIY, and I’m a testament to that fact.

3 Likes

I started my hoarding journey by wanting to test everyone’s recipe I saw that looked good. Big mistake. As it is, I probably have 350 flavors still unopened because I forgot the recipe I ordered them for. And even then, there are recipes I can’t make.

Sometimes I just want to try a recipe to give the chef a review. But as it is now, if someone wants a review out of me they will have to send me a sample lol. I am not buying any more flavors. Just replacing ones I use in my own recipes.

3 Likes

Hehe, well sadly for me, I DID mix them up (well, some of them anyway). The fact that a Strawberry (for example) can vary WILDLY from one vendor to another, is both GREAT, and a CURSE, at the same time. Of course adding in all the OTHER flavor possibilities makes it even WORSE.

4 Likes

@LordVapor

4 Likes

Shh…
I have said that a few times right before placing flavor orders. Medicine Flower knows me better than I know myself me thinks.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Oh man, I’ve done that too. Though, I gave away most if not all of the flavors I won’t and don’t use. No point in just letting them rot. The one thing I hate though is when I give a flavor away and then turn around and get it again. Done that a few times.

I did that too and then gave a bunch away. I was down to 125 and believe it or not I started to panic. It’s not a lot of concentrates really. The one good thing about that is I was forced to use concentrates I either hadn’t used yet or didn’t like or just don’t remember how it tasted. It really opened up the DIY world for me. I had to make good liquid with flavors I didn’t know yet. What I am trying to say here is that it stretched my abilities and made me a better DIYer (in my own mind).

4 Likes

I think I am going to start at the beginning of my alphabetically organized racks of flavors, picking one flavor at a time (in subsequent alphabetical order) and make a recipe using it. Like 10ml each time. I think I am at a point where I can vape any recipe I make now. When I first started mixing this would have been a bit wasteful.

4 Likes

That is a good idea. Have you thought of making short 2min video’s doing your SFT or notes that you can put here or wherever you may want?

Yes, another good idea. I do that too but not every time. It makes for a good video IMO when you can put it into a recipe.

What I want to accomplish with Inawera is SFT all of what I have and, as you said, put them into recipes, and when I start to have a good number of STF’s available I will be able to mix and match and sometimes using Inawera exclusively in recipes. Then it will start to reference and cross-reference itself.
Anyway, I said that in hopes of encouraging you to do some notes or video’s you could share. Only if you are interested of course. I know I am being selfish here because I like to see what other people think of a concentrate I might be looking at. It helps me formulate what I might say.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know I should get into adding notes about more of my flavors. I stopped doing single flavor testing as I got more familiar with mixing. It was a pain keeping track of everything for me. I got so used to other mixer’s recipes and tastes here that I got comfortable enough to just mix a recipe based on other peoples’ uses of flavors. I guess I got to a point where I could look at a recipe and kinda taste it ya know?

I have always loved cooking, and like my family (mostly from Arkansas), I just throw stuff together and see what happens. The next time I make it I adjust. Eventually I have a recipe worth sharing. I have even done this with ingredients I have never used before. Like the first time I used a lobster base. I kinda evolved into doing the same exact thing with ejuice. Having other recipes to look at and see percentages the flavors are used makes this way of mixing just too easy for me.

If I were on the cutting edge with new flavors, I would probably be more into testing new flavors individually. But I am always late to the party. I am anxiously awaiting some furniture for my vape room and a GC from @anon36682625. Then I will be mixing again. I will try to be better this time around, I promise :wink: .

4 Likes