Recipe with what I have on hand

Hey guys!

First time posting here. I’m brand new to ejuice making. I’ve been making my own recipes using premade ejuice for years but I’m wanting to dive into true DIY.

I got most of my supplies about a week ago and I’ve truly been winging it. I’ve had some hits and misses because I didn’t have a proper scale. I thought it would be interesting to post the concentrates I currently have in my possession and see if anyone has any recipes to share with the flavors I have on hand?

Ignore the huge bottle of butter concentrate. For some reason they sent me a massive one even though I ordered them all the same size.

5 Likes

let’s welcome them to our community!

what about some reading b4 1st post

5 Likes

I’ve been reading for a few weeks now. I just made an account today when I was ready to post

4 Likes

add flavours here

and see what u can make
but please search 4 what can i make
its not that easy

4 Likes

Hi and Welcome to ELR @Jey :call_me_hand:
I have some but not all of those flavors, first thing I would recommend is research the recommended or average single flavor percentages of the flavors and mix some up solo, maybe in 10ml or 20ml batches.
I don’t have the Cinnamon Danish Swirl, but sounds like it may be a good solo flavor depending on your tastes?

If I were to throw a mix together just for fun with those, having never tried the CDS, it would be:
Cinnamon Danish Swirl 3.0%
Cereal 27 5.0%
Golden Butter 3.0%
Super Sweet 0.75%
Possibly a buttery cinnamon toast :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I would start with simple 2 or 3 flavor recipes. I have all those flavors but don’t use CAP too much anymore.

I would try for a simple recipe:

Sugar Cookie 6%
Golden Butter 0.50%
Super Sweet 0.50%

Try that and make changes for a simple butter cookie. I don’t think those % will be too high but really not familiar with Golden Butter so that is why I went low. I know Sugar Cookie is ok at 6%, can possibly go higher but that is a good start.

5 Likes

Congrats @Jey, one of the most exciting times of DIY.

5 Likes

Just mixed this and off the shake felt the Sugar Cookie and Butter needed to be bumped up, settled on this.

Sugar Cookie 7%
Golden Butter 1%
Super Sweet 0.50%

I looked around because I remember someone using it higher and found this.

He used it at 8% and yeah, I can see that too with Sugar Cookie.

Gonna let this steep a few days and see what develops but it is decent as a shake n vape.

6 Likes

Looks like @Jey‘s gonna have to do some playing around to find what suits taste. I think it was @BigDisplay that had a Sugar Cookie recipe at 8% :thinking:, personally it was way too much for my taste and had to cut it in half.
Golden Butter on the other hand, 2 - 3% for me. I’m drooling over that big bottle he got :yum:

5 Likes

Thanks guys for sending the butter recipes!. I swear Paula dean must have fulfilled my juice order by giving me that huge bottle of butter.

7 Likes

Good call @mjag.

5 Likes

Hmmm, might have to boost the golden butter up to 2% then but was waiting to see how it developed. I did decide to warm up the bottle and zap it with the homogenizer to speed up the process. Going to try this again tomorrow but it is definitely vapeable as a shake n vape.

I remember Churro being decent but I don’t do much cinnamon vapes, the cinnamon in that wasn’t offending if I remember correctly.

@Jey I am surprised you didn’t get CAP Vanilla Custard, that is a DIY mainstay.

5 Likes

I’ll have to try the sugar cookie.

I have some more flavors coming but I’m on a mission to make the perfect apple cinnamon.

4 Likes

Just so you know, you have mostly cake type concentrates in this photo and your gonna need some fruits and perhaps some nuts. I don’t use capella much any more. I do have some I would like to send you if your in the States. here are two photos, one that shows the name and one that shows how much is left. I totally understand if you don’t want someone’s used concentrates and you won’t hurt my feeling if you don’t want them.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jey! Wishing you a lifetime of fun mixing!

4 Likes