[REQ] Black Cherry Bomb by Fat Panda

Tried a product called Black Cherry Bomb by Fat Panda a company in western Canada and I have to say it is the bomb. Has anyone else out there tried it and if so what did you think. I guess what Im looking for is how to replicate it. Ive tried and haven’t had any real success.

3 Likes

Not much to go on. All the description says is: “sweet black cherry flavor”.

What flavors/brands have you tried so far?

3 Likes

That description is accurate. It is a sweet black cherry flavour but every time I try to replicate it I can get the flavour close but I crust up my coils because of the sweetener. The original I didn’t get that problem. I have to tell you that it is the type of flavour where you just cant put it down. I vaped a 10 ml. jug in a couple days.

3 Likes

Im using TFA Black Cherry Flavour do you know if there is a more concentrated version of this from some one else.

3 Likes

@zzzdreamerzzz can you share your current recipe ?
Odds are VERY good that with anything Cherry, you’ll need quite a bit of supporting flavors.

2 Likes

Oh I know your right on that point. Even with my closest clone it still didn’t have the bitter and the sweet was never like a cherry more like sugar added not natural. Any ideas

3 Likes

Actually, there are a few black cherry flavors… :slight_smile:

I think caps has one but I love the one from Flavorah…
I think caps has that stevia in it…
Medicine flower has a black cherry too…
I’d much rather nail down the flavor first and then figure out on sweeteners.

5 Likes

I have only been mixing for about a year maybe a bit more what is Stevia.

2 Likes

Agreed …

4 Likes

a form of sweetener

3 Likes

I agree without the flavour you don’t have anything. I know pretty much how much sweetener my coils can take without crusting up. About 10 drops in a 30ml mix then it goes downhill fast.

3 Likes

So that said Im wondering if adding flavours is going to increase the crusting of my coils just like the sweetener. Because I tried making a batch after crusting my coils with super sweet and ended up with no taste because I was afraid to add more flavour.

3 Likes

If your flavor has sweetener in it, sure… it can crust up your coil… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok . So how do I know if it has sweetener in it. Do all the flavours have sweeteners in them like the berry and fruit.

4 Likes

Sorry for bombarding you with questions but your the first person Ive talked to that has any idea about vaping nobody in my town vapes. Middle of nowhere.

4 Likes

Flavors like Caps normally will have “with stevia” in the title… or you could have a look in the mds sheets… if they will share the info there… or just by tasting the flavor in question…

no worries on the questions… rather see you ask than sit there not knowing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for that now I know what that is. I thought mixing was going to be easy. Nothings ever easy. But sometimes the rewards are worth it.

5 Likes

Once you get the hang of things, you will be fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So many of us have went down that Cherry slope and failed constantly. Believe it or not I make FA Black Cherry fuller using a little FA Almond. There are a slight few Cherries done well but the best Cherry I have found is Sour Cherry HC which is nothing sour at all but tastes just like one of those Black Cherry suckers that I dug through my halloween jug to get. It’s a bit forward as almost too candy but I can easily balance it with .5% Jelly Candy CAP or .5% Jammy Candy FA. and just like that, perfect cherry sucker.It even leaves that cherry taste at the end like a sucker does. Don’t know if that’s like the eliquid you speak of but if you enjoy Cherry you will love Sour Cherry HC.

5 Likes

Wonder Flavors has a Black Cherry Jelly Bean flavor that is spot on. You can almost feel the crust of the jelly bean split as you inhale.

The black cherry part is forward-most, with the jelly bean part being in the background.

Maybe if you add a couple drops of this to your mix, it’ll help.

4 Likes