[REQ] Black Cherry Bomb by Fat Panda

WHAT?!?! I don’t believe it. Flavorah?

Love that description, I hope you put it in ELR’s notes.

@zzzdreamerzzz I hope you find what your looking for. Keep it up and you will eventually make something you like (cherry wise). I have been working on a couple of recipes for years and in the meantime, I have made a few All Day Vapes (ADV) that I like a lot.

5 Likes

I think I put something similar but not exactly, lol. Thanks! :smile:

Very concentrated. Use at low percentages! Very nice, chewy black cherry flavor. Distinct hint of a hard, crisp jelly candy shell and a jelly-belly mouth-feel. Very nice jelly Bean flavor!

5 Likes

that sounds good maybe ill try it.

5 Likes

This one is really good.

You can go up to 3 or 4%, there are no off-notes at all. Real extraction, like MF. Combo the 2 brands at like 2% NF and 0.6% MF should be amazing.

7 Likes

Sorry, @anon84779643, i used your words to quote, but that bottom paragraph was for the OP!

4 Likes

No worries :wink: :smiley:

4 Likes

You guys got me thinking that maybe I should try a tobacco cherry flavour. I love the smell of my fishing buddys cherry cigar. I hate the taste of tobacco though.

3 Likes

When I first started vaping I kept insisting on not trying fruit or candy flavors. I was certain I only wanted tobacco flavors.

Here’s a tip, for ya… It doesn’t taste like burned tobacco!! All the tobacco flavors I tried…? They tasted the way a fresh pack of tobacco products smell… Well most of them, anyway :sweat_smile:

IME, tobacco flavors have a sort of dried, leafy flavor that isn’t dry to the tongue, if that makes any sense… SMH some of them are caramel-y, some are more fall-leaves-y, some have an almost vanilla-y hint to them.

The one thing they all had in common is they all had the same “new, fresh pack of cigarettes” SCENT-flavor but NO burnt tobacco!! That’s what I liked most about them!

I hope this helps.

4 Likes

What percentage of almond would you suggest. Thinking of adding that to my next mix.This is what Im working on now and it tastes pretty good but the cherry still doesn’t stand out the way I would like.
TFA Black Cherry 8%
FW Yumberry 3%
FA Sicilian Mix (Citrus Mix) 2.5
Cap Super Sweet 1%
FW Extreme Ice 1.5%

2 Likes

Do you have a favorite recipe with tobacco and cherry.

3 Likes

I suggest 1% max and .5% lowest. Anywhere between is all you need.

4 Likes

I’ve actually never mixed any tobacco… I wish I could help you there… Nicotine River has a pretty good cherry flavor, though. That’s about all I can offer, for your question.

I’ve VAPED several different tobacco blends from my brick and mortar store but I don’t even have a single tobacco concentrate… Sorry, bud…

3 Likes

This is fresh (5min old:) and needs to steep, but the taste on the knuckle is amazing.

4 Likes

Its all good no need to appalogize . I find the people in this group to be more helpful than any other group I have been in. Trial and error and eventually success.(I hope)

3 Likes

Just tried the mix I posted on here that was up from 6% to 8% black cherry and a big improvement. Steeped for 6 days. Definitely an improvement. Next mix Ill include .75% Cap toasted almond.

5 Likes

Well your in the right place we will all help where we can but if you listen and take onboard what you learn you will come on leaps and Bounds

5 Likes

TFA Black Cherry 8%
FW Yumberry 3%
FA Sicilian Mix (Citrus Mix) 2.5
Cap Super Sweet 1%
FW Extreme Ice 1.5%

3 Likes

Some said that black cherry for pipe from inawera is a good cherry tobacco flavour.
And their cherries (NOT cherry) is a good cherry flavour.

4 Likes

Finally found a place in Canada where I can get a good selection of Flavorah. Got everything for that mix and some black cherry. Got almond to. Problem is I have to spend another $30 to get free shipping(I know I swallowed the hook). I checked lots of your recipes and you know Flavorah . What else can I get to round out my stash for fruit and berry flavors. Any suggestions on adding a bit of cherry to the Winston Tobacco recipe.

4 Likes

Any of the strawberries, the banana, jammy berry, both rasbperries, mango, blueberry… all of the fruits are on point… berry blend is the weakest out of them, but my highest use is 1.4% with it.

Creams: all of them, along with pound cake, cupcake batter and greek yogurt… sweet cream is a must and is lovely with any kind of fruit you can add to it :slight_smile:

I would start with either black cherry or rainier, and use only 1 drop to your mix, see if you can taste it… if not… then 2 drops… as both cherries are pretty strong. I would also think on pralines or pistachio… and again, start with 1 drop.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

4 Likes