[REQ] Black Cherry Bomb by Fat Panda

Thanks for the tips. Got a couple creams, jammy berrie, strawberry, big bottle of black cherry and all the stuff for that tobacco mix you posted plus a few others. Going to mix the winston tobacco as per your recipe and see how it is and maybe later experiment with it. Just have to wait for the delivery.

6 Likes

And which place did you order from? Iā€™m in Ontario and have ordered from BCF for the widest variety

3 Likes

diy-ejuice.com. Who is BCF

3 Likes

Bull City Flavors

4 Likes

Says they are in NC. How is the pricing and what about duties and such.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, sorry. Someone here does and will answer Iā€™m sure. @Bull_City_Flavors?

3 Likes

I checked a bunch of US suppliers and they all warned that I could be responsible for duties and brokerage fees so I stayed with Canadian suppliers.

2 Likes

Check them out they have a very large selection of Flavorah. If you dont see what your looking for type it in the search bar. Thats how I found the black cherry because it wasnt showing on the list. Didnt go through the other brands because I was looking specifically for Flavorah but there was lots of others.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll knock on wood, and I have not suffered from any extra charges whatsoever, so far. Using their regular USPS service, I usually received my order within a week at most. Thatā€™s regular, non pandemic time. No free shipping to us though. Or taxes.
Iā€™ve used your link before, theyā€™re in BC like VIDIY, and Iā€™m in Ontario. Thank you.

3 Likes

Is this the one you were talking about (Black Cherry Tobacco Flavor by Inawera). Wish I had seen that before I placed my order. Sounds made to order.

2 Likes

This oneā€™s said to be good too.

2 Likes

Just came across this thread and thought Iā€™d feed back on the INW Black cherry Tobacco. Iā€™ve been enjoying it for a good couple of years in my morning MTL, (mixed with a pre-made tobacco because I havenā€™t succeeded with mixing a tobacco Iā€™ve liked) and itā€™s very good. The mixture reminds me a little of the cherry and vanilla tobacco I used to smoke.

3 Likes

Just tried your winston recipe its been steeping for almost two weeks. I have to say you really did nail it. Tastes just like the american cigarettes I smoked years ago. Think I will leave this one as is.

2 Likes

I was wondering about the taste testing. Is that what you do physically taste it on your tongue. If so is it ok to do so if you have nicotine in the mix or would you taste it before adding the nicotine.

2 Likes

Yes, I shake it really well, set it aside for a few minutes, then put 1-2 drops(usually 2) on a knuckle and taste it (I picked this up reading other mixersā€™ tips, watching mixing videos) Swirl it around a bit and let some air in the mouth, smack a little, breathe through the nose a couple of times. Not so specifically, but thatā€™s the gist.

Iā€™m at 2mg/ml nicotine, so it doesnā€™t affect me at all (noticeably, anyway). Iā€™ve tried it with 6mg/ml and it just tastes a bit spicey, no effect on physiology. 12mg was really spicey, but I knew to use a very tiny drop that one time. . . I suppose if youā€™re really high on your nic, it could give you a little rush, but I havenā€™t tried. No rush at 2,3 or 6mg.

This really wonā€™t tell you how it will taste when vaped, just an idea of the balance of flavors in the recipe, general idea, etcā€¦ Vaping works on a very different system than liquid in the mouth. Which is why I let some air in and try to get it in the nose a bit.

3 Likes

Thats interesting. I guess I could add my nic last after I do a taste test. I am at 12mg so that may be a bit much. I suppose by getting a bit of air in your mouth and exhaling through your nose might give you some idea what the exhale would be like. Good info. Thanks. :+1:

3 Likes

American Winston were my favourite cigarettes. If this recipe is anywhere near close I may have to go back to tobacco recipes. More flavours to buy!

3 Likes