[REQ] Fryd Oreo Clone

So I’m looking to find out if there are any requirements you have to meet on the forum to put in a request…I only ask cause I have run into that kinda thing on other forums

2 Likes

Like, for a cloned recipe?

2 Likes

requesting a clone all that we ask is that you have searched elr recipe page and have as much description as possible about the clone also its nice to know what your attempts have been

5 Likes

are we gonna answer at the same times again lol looks lime you barely beat me lol

3 Likes

Yeah I have looked through the forums and haven’t seen to much about it I have been looking all over to find something even if its something just to get me going in the right direction I havent been mixing but a couple weeks now so yeah not to good at it yet think I have only made 3 or 4 small bottles of juice lol

1 Like

Looking for the fryd Oreo if anyone could help

1 Like

Take a look in here:

1 Like

Yeah I saw that post thats the juice

I’ve never asked for a clone but I’ve seen some go wrong and some drop off the page over time. I think @fidalgo_vapes nailed most of it but we should probably have a sticky for those requesting a clone to help those seeking to also help those willing to help. This is a very helpful forum and it is filled with people willing to help, but the more info they have the better your request would be.

If I was seeking one this is probably be the info I would give.

(REQ) Element Watermelon Chill:

-Hey everyone! I found this ejuice I can’t live without.
-It’s made by Element and here is the description
Vibrantly juicy watermelon chiller
The refreshing sweetness of watermelon meets the smooth chill of mint. This mouthwatering combination of juicy fruit with refreshing mint is the perfect remedy to beat the heat. Watermelon Chill gives you dense clouds of vapor, creating your own personal oasis.
-When I vape it I get a sweet watermelon on the inhale and a nice cool feeling on the exhale.
-I’m new to mixing and don’t know where to begin and really don’t want to order 50 flavors and come up empty handed.

Please, any advice would be necessary on where to begin. Thanks!

5 Likes

I found this when I searched through Google a bit.

2 Likes

Yes, some stickys would be great for a few things but I’m not sure if the discourse forum software lends itself to that. This is where a wiki could help perhaps.

I’ve seen many a heated thread because someone asked for a clone with no extra information. And users have gotten grumpy because that’s all they post. But it’s a fair question because there’s s chance someone might have made the clone and have it private. So the description would be superfluous either way.

However, Ideally the format should be;
*Company - liquid name
*Link
*Description of juice from manufacturer ideally
*Personal description of juice including speculation of *flavour profile.
*Description of any recipes attempted to replicate and/or recipes that are similar but need tweaking.

Hope that helps give you a guide in what people would appreciate around here, when requesting a clone.

Thanks @juice_junkie_lover this gives me a place to start lol

[quote=“Volition, post:11, topic:107482, full:true”]I’ve seen many a heated thread because someone asked for a clone with no extra information. And users have gotten grumpy because that’s all they post. But it’s a fair question because there’s s chance someone might have made the clone and have it private. So the description would be superfluous either way.
[/quote]

I want to race RC cars. Build me one from the ground up and tell me every trick you’ve learned so far so I will be good.

I mean you’ve already done all the work. Why should I do any.

4 Likes

Wow this escaladed quickly…I’ll never ask for help again thank you all for your input

Um, I don’t get it. It was just a discussion. Nothing aimed toward you negatively I hope.

2 Likes

if i could tap that heart icon again i would have at least 10 times

2 Likes

Ok my apologies I just took it the wrong way

1 Like

i agreeng with what your saying too. I’m probably being too lenient there.

I’ve seen scavengers come here. 1 post, you guys have this recipe (No info), nope. Seeya. Arses.

The thing that annoys me a little though us ive seen people just telling people how to do it, not intending to actually help. Just to tell them how to do it and how wrong they got it as if they should have known. Only a couple of times.

But I just want to remind us users. Just ask for clarification and don’t scald them, unless they are dicks of course.

BTW if you came down to the track and really wanted a go. At our clubs down here we would bend over backwards to get a transmitter in your hand and car on track. Just for asking. Best community ever. Though you won’t be able to take it home, and your right we won’t do it all for you. Well hand you tools but you’ll do the wrenching. Most of us have old cars we have with us in case things go bad.

So if your ever in Melbourne mate let’s go race.

4 Likes

Rc’s are cool but I prefer to do it in the real thing lol

All fine if you got the money. I’d would too. And RC I’d not cheap either it all adds up. Tyres, transmitters, speed controllers and just like vaping. You got to have the latest.

Could not imagine how much in 1:1 scale. What do you race? Got a photo? Love Motorsports.