[REQ] looking for a clone version D21

Hi everybody!
Has anyone ever created a clone version of District One - D21 (Salted Caramel Buttered Pralines & Cream)? Or have a clue about their ingredients, I’ve emptied my last bottle and can’t buy any more now.

6 Likes

Sounds like a flavorwest based juice. I havent had it but first thing id try is fw salted caramel with fw prailenes and cream

9 Likes

With added butter pecan flavor and a bit of creaminess, they are great and truly addictive.

4 Likes

Perhaps your salted caramel pralines and cream would benefit from my addition of butter pecan or nut flavoring. Do you still have that recipe?

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

hello, this is a place with a lot of things to learn for a newbie like me

4 Likes

Anything with fw butter pecan is gonna taste amazing. One of my fav flavorings

8 Likes
7 Likes

I appreciate it. Maybe I will develop from this version. Thank you!

4 Likes

Try something like this. Do a 10/15ml mix to test.

Give about a 2 week steep.

10 Likes

I appreciate it, thank you!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @JustinPaul

5 Likes

I tried a 10 ml sample of District 21 Salted Caramel from Five Pawns. The brand District 21 and recipes were purchased by Five Pawns.

As I remember it was a creamy caramel with an almost butter pecan flavor in the background. I didn’t feel as if it was FW Salted Caramel but more of a candied caramel like TPA Caramel OG or caramel candy, with FW Butter Cream with FW Butter Pecan, not a praline and cream flavoring. I have tried 3 different pralines and cream flavoring, Cap, FW and TPA all three were fairly weak I had to take them to around 10%+ to get any good flavor out of them. And they still need led another flavor to boost them.

7 Likes

If you happen to try it, tell me what you think of Flavorah’s Pralines. Warning, very strong, don’t overdo it.

5 Likes

I also tried some formulas but they are quite mild, should we use fragrances from strong manufacturers and use small doses to make them gentler?

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING I must 100% agree! I love that stuff, I even add a few drops to my afternoon coffe! I’m also considering using it for deodorant! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I have tried a sample of FLV Pralines mixed @1% it was good very nutty with a slight cocoa note in the background. I’ve also read that it turns into a mushroom over 1.25%. Mmmm :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Lets Play Guess that Recipe (I’ll give a hint its a 99% clone of a popular e-liquid. A Chocolate Butter Pecan Pie with topped with whipped cream. It has a bit of RY4 to it so that makes it a reserve).
Butter Cream FW 2.00 %
Butter Pecan FW 5.00 %
Graham Cracker FW 1.00 %
Re(4)nu FW 1.00 %
S’mores FW 4.00 %
Sweetener FW 1.00 %
Vanilla Butternut FW 4.00 %
Waffle Cone FW 1.00 %

9 Likes

If you are looking to clone District 21, I’d look to Flavor West and TPA with a total flavor of around 20%. A simple idea of a few FW flavors that could get you on the right path.

Butter Cream (FW) 1.00
Butter Pecan (FW) 3.00
Butterscotch Ripple (FW) 2.00
Hazelnut (FW) 1.50
Pralines and Cream (FW) 7.00
Salted Caramel (FW) 1.50
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 1.00

Now you could use stronger flavors like from FLV and VTA to get similar to the original.

7 Likes

Can I use some flavors in place of the ones I don’t own?
• butterscotch TPA or butterscotch FA instead of butterscotch ripple?
• hazelnut v2 Cap or Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) FA instead of Hazelnut FW
• butter pecan praline ice cream PUR instead of praline and cream FW

3 Likes