[REQ] Milkman Vanilla Custard

Hi everyone,

Does anybody have an idea how to clone the Milkman Vanilla Custard? I really love this juice, but it seems kinda tricky to find a recipe. I’m not that experienced, so it’s difficult for me to give a proper description of the liquid. But maybe anyone here knows the original and have an idea? :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance and cheers

4 Likes

Did you look around on the recipe side?
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=Milkman

8 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Try them they are both good

4 Likes

Classics - Vanilla Custard by The Milkman E-Liquid is a tasty reiteration of a bowl of vanilla custard, borrowing notes of rich vanilla and thick creamy custard to create a classic vapable treat that will leave the tastebuds rejoicing.

30% PG
70% VG
Available nicotine: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg

Doesn’t sound like any strawberry is in it. Straight up vanilla custard a la The Milkman

2 Likes

That’s true what about this

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m going to have to try that one… will sub out the Dairy milk with FA milk because I need to use it in something LOL

2 Likes

I don’t have FA milk what’s it like?

2 Likes

no idea, bought it still haven’t used it LOL

2 Likes

LOL you will have to let me know if its worth getting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Off topic but not.
I make one called “vanilla bomb”, which I like by itself, but I also use it to “tank mix” with other flavors that need a shot of cream.
This looks like it would be great for that too.
Dang I haven’t mixed in a hot minute.

3 Likes

Hi, yes I did. But I could not find one that would fit specifically.

2 Likes

I’m going to try that one definitely, even though I am not sure about the Coconut. But actually, I can imagine that this recipe could come super close. Thank you!

2 Likes

this one?

3 Likes

No, coincidence. I had forgotten everything I did with the recipe, it’s a funny story.
I found a forum wherein someone was sharing a recipe called “Freddies cream”, and it looked great. So I snapped it up. Made it a couple days later. As I went to put the juice in the bottle and label it, I thought, I don’t need a bottle labeled “Freddie’s cream” lurking in my Man purse or on my nightstand, so for the sake of the label alone, I dreamt up the name “Vanilla bomb”. Sounds cooler.
But as my recipe sits, it is attributed to the original and titled “Freddies cream”

I’ll post it in a moment

3 Likes

Here it is.

6 Likes

For the record, it was no attempt to steal the recipe and call it my own.
I only changed the name to allow me to differentiate between the recipe “Freddies cream” and my version which would contain my own notes and thoughts. I didn’t put a lot of thought into it, just made the name slightly different for the ease of tracking.
The recipe was clearly “adapted” from Freddies cream. And it’s pretty dang yummy.
I’d love to make it taste more like vape kitchens “bad mother custard”. It’s such a bright rich vanilla.

5 Likes

That’s strange! Just vaped 15ml of this over the last 2 days

7% Fruit Circles (SilverLine) - Capella Flavors
2% Milk - Flavour Art

@2% it’s a very decent creamy whole milk. For last of 15ml im going to add an extra 1% to get it up to 3% and see how it goes. :slight_smile:

Has a very simular smell and color like Amoretti Heavy Cream, but it seems sweeter. Im hoping 3% pushes it up to get that unique flavor I liked with the Amoretti HC.

5 Likes