[REQ] Milkman Vanilla Custard

Glad you liked it, thanks for the bump! @Chef_Johnny (Sorry for the name there… but I didn’t know what else to call it and never expecting someone would be like umm I got to chance the name for some self respect :rofl: ) That recipe I made up and it kept me vaping it and off cigs for good, since I could vape it any time day or night and really enjoy it. (also explains the high % of flavorings not having any taste buds from smoking) But yea That’s why I made it public, cause it worked for me. But now Im out of Whipped Cream (TPA) which is a bummer… that’s one TPA flavor is a must for me. I think it’s that one flavor that blends all the others together into it’s goodness, since it has Triacetin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a lot of FA flavours but not there milk just wanted to hear other peoples opinions many thanks

3 Likes

Umm well i guess it’s not meant for vaping so says FA, It’s their Kitchen line I hear. I put some drops into water and didn’t see any oils or floating things so I just was like… Oh I’ll try it, since other ppl were likeing it so much also. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FA Milk is a very good flavour but not available in Nth America - it is similar to OOO Milky Underpants but it has a better mouth feel and is a true milk. You can sub the OOO for the FA but you will need just a touch more (the results wont be the same but they will be close ish)

5 Likes

Thanks to you I put .25% flv sweet coconut in every cream now LOL

4 Likes

They say custard premium also is not for vaping but its a good flavour its one of the best custard I’ve found and ill keep using that no pepper taste at all which i get from most custard and icecreams

2 Likes

FA removed all DAAP flavours into their kitchen line it is not oil based but has DAAP

3 Likes

Yep I use that it has a very unique tatste also. I love it.

Lots of good help around.

Like using (Sweet Cream FLV) for cream. It turns into super thick cream over time.

Or for pepper tasters which saddly I am one also. And so so many recipes call for TPA VC or VBIC but those flavors just destroy MY recipes with pepper tatse and burn. Over in this thread is great advice. Subbing (Vanilla Custard TPA) with (French Vanilla Deluxe TPA).

5 Likes

Liquid barn ice cream i found for me 2.75% no pepper the only icecream so far with no pepper taste but if i go over 2.75% then the pepper comes back

4 Likes
6 Likes

Don’t recall getting pepper with LB ive used it up to 6% and half full on my tester. Maybe your very sensitive to it. I avoided all TPA VC and VBIC for over a year cause I was afaird Id be a pepper taster. and 6 months ago picked up a 30ml VBIC TPA and it destroyed me with pepper. So I picked up French Vanilla Deluxe and it works fine for me.

Ive been Single testing in groups lately like all the apples side by side. The creams, custards and vanillas will be the biggest side by side I do. Since I go for those the most for my own recipes. But Im liking the Hangsens Just watch out for their regular “Ice Cream” it’s super potent. Much stronger than their French Vanilla or Italian Cream

Will need 2 flavors to try yours. @authormichellehughes looks good also I can tell right away.
I mix up this one recipe from @SessionDrummer and always have a bottle handy.

6 Likes

I can take it up to 4pct then pepper taste comes…I use to only be able to use it at 3.75pct

4 Likes

It really isn’t that difficult to make up some kind of description. A lot of people here know their concentrates very well but do not know commercial liquids. Any effort from your part will only greatly increase the chance that you people here can come up with any close to resemble your favorite liquid.

Is it a very milky flavor, a thick cream or something in the middle? You’ve joined in 2018 so I figure you must have some experience with custard concentrates… is the custard heavy on egg notes? Do you taste anything milky in it or something like a (whipped) cream?
What is the mouthfeel like? Rather thick and dense, so-so or very light? What kind of vanilla notes do you taste? Very pronounced in your face vanilla or is it more subtle? Do you get a dark vanilla with caramel notes or is it more of a bright vanilla?
Is there anything else specific you can think of? Can you detect any spice in the flavor, off notes, chemical flavors or is it all very natural and realistic? Does the flavor resemble anything food-wise that you can compare it with? It doesn’t matter if you don’t come off as a professional taste reviewer, just anything in your own words.

A lot of these liquids have reviews on youtube… did you watch any that could help you put into words what you taste?

5 Likes

Sorry I missed this. “I’d love to make it taste more like”…

" It’s such a bright rich vanilla." - Not sure if you mean the recipe or the Bad Mo Custard

If the recipe is close to your request and you need a darker Vanilla swap the Shisha Vanilla to 1.25% Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) or Vanilla Bourbon (FA) You can even go as far as swapping the Vanilla Custard (CAP) to French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) But if you need it brighter than you can try adding 1% Vanilla Tahity FA and keep the Shisha Vanilla. If all those fail then try Classic Vanilla FA

4 Likes

I’m a big vanilla fan but from all the vanillas you mentioned, I still haven’t found what I’m really looking for. I think Vanilla Pudding from FLV comes closest to what I like but the flavor is too weak. If there was something that could bump up that flavor more than a few notches I think I could be done with this tiring hunt for that specific bright non-eggy strong in your face vanilla that you sometimes get from food equivalents.

4 Likes

Vanilla pudding and smooth vanilla :wink:

3 Likes

Smooth vanilla has its uses but it’s not what I’m looking for here. More like the pure VP but a lot richer in flavor. I’d use it single flavor if it was half as potent as SV.

2 Likes

I take smooth vanilla over .4% and I get a bad off taste… highest I have used it… its an additive. :slight_smile: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

An im sure you jave used MF :wink:

1 Like

I never used Vanilla MF because Pro Vapes said DIYFS is just as good… it’s also a much darker vanilla than vanilla pudding so it won’t fit the profile

2 Likes