[REQ] Most accurate Mother's Milk clone on site?

I have a friend who wants me to make MM for him and he will be paying for the ingredients, and I don’t want to let him waste his money after finding out that the chosen clone isn’t accurate enough.

1 Like

I would go with the ratings and comments to decide.
Sorry I can’t be of much more help?

1 Like

The top rated recipe has a comment or two saying that it’s not similar, so was hoping I could ask the forums :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the one I was talking about, but you’ve seemed to convince me enough to try it now :grimacing:

1 Like

Its good , ive made it. Just remember with this kind of juice it needs to steep. Its not a shake and vape.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. If you could out of 10, rate in accuracy of taste?

1 Like

I would give this a 8 to 9. And that is really close for a clone.

2 Likes

I was digging around the forums looking for some notes or anything really relating to mothers milk clones… i stumbled across this thread which was interesting to say the least. about 8 months ago a good friend of mine @woftam put me onto a MM clone, all he said was “just mix it mate”, i tell you i haven’t been able to put this juice down since. i must say though i haven’t tried many other clones to date, but in all honesty, i really wasn’t interested anyway since finding grubby mother. The recipe has been pulled down as far as i know and im not sure what my position is around sharing the recipe…but its that good, you know when yu vape a mix and everything just sings, together, harmoniously… this is by far the BEST strawberry cream profile i have come across since i started mixing. so i cant say that the above recipe would be better or worse, but i can ask where and why orange cream comes into the mix. so again i must thank my good friend Simon A for this little treasure, i would still be digging for that perfect strawberry cream profile otherwise…

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: @woftam is any chance to re-release this recipe?

1 Like

Sure thing - I just want to stress that I am not the original creator that honour falls to @anon45050679 - I tweaked his original.

If you wish you can ditch the Erythritol 5% & Liquid Stevia (Pyure) and use a small amount of sweetener (probably about .2 super sweet will do it it is quite sweet on its own)

5 Likes

:slight_smile: Thank you woftam it looks very good! Grubby has very long time in this clone and he has give alot effort to make it work. I haven’t make it yet, but I have a good feeling. @anon45050679 I remeber your last recipe of this clone was at the end of 2017 and is very close to this one, do you have come with a newer version since then?

1 Like

this is an amazing recipe @Laberythm im sure it will bring yu years of enjoyment im coming up to a year now and i havent been able to put it down… such a delicious strawberry cream profile, unlike any i have seen on the site anywhere. enjoy matey… comes good about the 10day mark, but yu can vape it straight up…

2 Likes

any chefs discount codes ppl know off ATM …???

1 Like