[REQ] Pebbles D'ohnut and/or D'ohnuts

I’ve given up on this one. Ive tried every recipe I can find and have tried to do it myself in so many ways. Im not having any luck and its really starting to hurt my soul.

D’ohnuts has been my favorite e-liquid now for too long, I just cant afford to purchase it any more. Today was my last bottle and I got Pebbles D’ohnut instead since I havent tried it yet. OMG its even better then the original.

I really need help with this one, if you ever seen any of my recipes you will notice I’ve been trying my heart out to get this one right with no luck. There are only 2 juices I would ever spend money on and its D’ohnuts and The Milk Man(vapping rabbit) Both seem almost impossible to clone for me.

I cannot tell what doughnut base they use in it and for the life of me I cant figure out how they nailed that sweetness in them.

if anyone can do this I will be your biggest fan forever.

4 Likes

found this on a clone recipe website;

1% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3% Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA)
4% Frosted Donut (TPA)
3.5% Strawberry Ripe (TPA)
3.5% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
2% Vienna Cream (FA)

I hope this helps!

4 Likes

It looks like it’s this one:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried that one too. The tpa frosted donuts has too much of a weird flavor to be in this. Today I’m trying new donut bases. So far yellow cake had been closer then cap glazed donut and refs frosted. For me the frosted donut is over kill even at 2% It has a strange nutmeg or something taste to it.

3 Likes

That link @daath posted under the unicorn leak page has some donut mixes… Might help… Was just looking at them actually before seeing this post

2 Likes

Maybe it’s better with Glazed Donut (Cap)? I don’t know how different they are…

2 Likes

Thanks Daath … I’m going to try that recipe

2 Likes

Shroomalistic, I don’t know if you know, but I am a fan of your’s. Your OMG recipe is one of my favorites. I would love to be able to offer some assistance but honestly, I have never tried this D’ohnuts juice that you are trying to recreate. It must be good so I just ordered some. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome, I’m sure you will love it. I think I’m getting closer using yellow cake instead of donut flavoring. There is just a slight bakery flavor note to it. So I think it’s gonna be a cake, cupcake or cookie flavor to build on at very low percent. Later today I’m gonna try sugar cookie

2 Likes

I received the Mad Hatter “I Love Donuts” juice and I am not sure if this is the same juice you are referring to. It has a purple tint and although it does taste pretty good, I think I may have purchased the wrong juice. Is this the juice you are talking about?

1 Like

That’s not it.
This is the one
http://www.giantvapes.com/donuts-ejuice/#PhotoSwipe1450286037324

2 Likes

ok … i got the wrong one. I’ll try that one. Damn it’s pricey. I see what you mean now.

1 Like

Yeah it gets pricey for sure. The I love donuts is decent but the tfa wild blue berry that’s in it makes me cough. For some reason I can’t vape wild blue berry

Giant capes has a sale right now 15% off with code
Lastminute15

I’m getting closer. This one turned out great

4 Likes

Got a new tester

Cake (Yellow) (FW)0.5%
Joy (FA)0.5%
Marshmallow (FA)1%
Meringue (FA)1%
Sugar Cookie (CAP)1.5%
Super Sweet (CAP)1%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP)2.5%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)2%

4 Likes

If you ever figure this out please let me know i would love to buy from you. Have you tried Bluebird? Bluebird is even better then Pebbles Donuts. i have searched for the same type of flavors and its amazing how hard it is. Blue bird has that unique sweetness from Pebbles but so much more of it that just makes it crazy delicious.

1 Like

I haven’t given up on this but I did step away from donuts for a while. I tried it again and it’s 100% sure there is tfa frosted donuts in it. So it’s time for me start again.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen all your attempts on your d’oh nuts quest but i’m curious if you’ve considered using cream cheese icing ? The description says - doughnuts, sb, frosting ? when you mix CCI, Frosted donuts and DDL together something magical happens it does take a few weeks to steep the " chocolate " note out of the DDL and I agree w/ you as far as the Frosted donuts having some other note in , it to me it comes off as a bit of cinnamon. I love donut vapes as much as the next person. I recently was attempting to do a candy like blueberry donut and it turned out really really good but it just happened to take on a blueberry crumble donut instead of a more berry candy but I like it so I kept it and posted it.

The description almost seems cryptic to me
Donuts takes a delicious, sweet, strawberry jam-filled donut treat, and coats it with a yummy, pink, strawberry frosting.

Pink - SB frosting ??? what could be pink. I’d have to get a bottle of this !

1 Like

Following with interest, I hope you figure this out cuz it sure sounds yummy!!

3 Likes

Can you describe bluebird in greater detail? I am curious but their website is umm …lacking.

1 Like