[REQ] Pebbles D'ohnut and/or D'ohnuts

Just check the recpie side. I adapted a recpie that was titled close to “wow donoughnut”. It was good…good enough that I am adding raspberry FA and other to boost the fruit.

Just search for wow under flavors, look at recipies, sort by highest rated, and wamo. Look at the first two pages of recipies to get the best idea of how to work with wow.

1 Like

Did you really like TPA DX frosted donut?

It made my recipes almost bland in the same way FA Joy does. Still learning how to use it obviously.

Haven’t tried WOW yet, what’s your take on it these days?

1 Like

I do, haven’t mixed a bunch with it. I did steep for 4weeks.

1 Like

Saw that awhile back when I was planning my next FA buy, I’m holding out till I use up most of my flavor stash (difficult as that is for me to resist buying flavors). I have 37 donut recipes in my notebook so I’m a little tongue faded right now on them lol Maybe that’s why I’m still searching, I mix like I cook. My tomato sauces never taste the same twice

3 Likes

Ive got solubarome donut flavour and its bang on a straight up cooled down fried donut with just its own very slight sweetness(no sweetner or sugar)you’d get if you made it yourself.ive used it at 10% for a fairly strong taste,takes a while to get the flavour fully out though at least 4 wks steep.

2 Likes

So just throwing this out there (and I may have already done this) but @bradslinux Nonna’s Cheesecake tastes as close to a doughnut as I’ve experienced. It’s kind of like a light and fluffy cream filled doughnut and even if it doesn’t suit as is, I think he may be on to something with the LA Cheesecake/Nonna’s Cake combo.

Nonna's Cheesecake

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 3
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.5
Custard (FA) 1.5
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1.5
Nonna's Cake (FA) 4

Flavor total: 11.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Thanks OjOj :smiley: Yea, it’s a pretty tasty mix.
B

2 Likes