[REQ] VGOD Cubano Black

Ok, so I started vaping 2 years ago and I’m a creature of habit. I have vaped the same flavor for that time. I don’t care for fruit flavors but prefer cigar flavors with vanilla and custard. VGOD makes cubano black but over the last few months it been harder and harder to find. I’m starting the process of making my own but would really like to have a recipe that is very close the flavor profile of cubano black.

Does anyone know of a recipe that I could try or any other help would be great.

5 Likes

idk, but would like to. in the mean time, try out RY4, it may get you by until you find what you want.

4 Likes

Never tried VGOD but this gentleman knows his tobacco. It won’t hurt to follow him on the recipe side.

6 Likes

I hope you find what you are looking for or something better would be nice eh?
You might look into NETS. Just type that into the search bar.

NETS - Naturally Extracted Tabacco and Teas.

I always refer Tobacco peaple to @Kinnikinnick (I’m not sure if he will respond).
and @50YearsOfCigars I know that he has samples, which is an excellent way to
find out if you like it. Nets are pretty fabulous. The taste is spectacular if you like
tobacco.

Good Luck and welcome to ELR

5 Likes

I made an attempt at that in my earlier days:

70/30 VG/PG
Cubano Style (TPA) 3%
Vanilla Custard V2 (Capella) 3%
Soho (FA) 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1%
Bavarian Cream DX (TPA) 1%
Oak Barrel (FA) 0.25%

I may get a bottle of Cubano Black and do a proper version.

6 Likes

element vape have this brand now

3 Likes

Is RY4 good as stand alone?

1 Like

just like every juice or flavor, that depends who you ask. but yes, i like it by itself.

3 Likes

How did your earlier version turn out?

2 Likes

That’s testing my memory. I believe it was passable but needed work.

This thread actually inspired me to look into cigars and custards again. I’ll keep you posted when I get down to it (probably be a week until I restock on concentrates).

2 Likes