Request for my Mrs. Ogre

Lol, wish I knew. The print on the bottle is to fine for me to read. Something I got with a hardware order from Mr. E Liquid. I know it’s tobacco. I could read that part.

5 Likes

LOL, I can relate to the difficulty with the fine print (I’m 65). Mr E Liquid was one of my first tobacco juices, when I was first trying vaping. Wild Bills Tobacco shops carried it. I right away started mixing 2 or 3 of them together, to find the right juice for my taste buds.

DIY was in my blood from the beginning!

5 Likes

We have something else in common. We’re neighbors and the same age. Scarry. Wild Bills in Lakeland MI was where it all started for me. Small world. A brother of another species!

5 Likes

Oh good grief Elisa. You know you can still do giveaways here.

I was only begging you to “dial it down” a couple notches… sigh

5 Likes

I’ve never smoked cigarettes though and definitely no menthol. I think you can vape anything when you add that stuff, it’s all you’re going to taste.
I like the heavy pipe and cigar flavours. I know there are cigarette flavours but I’ve never tried any.
I did read something about cocoa notes being present? In that case maybe using FLV’s Creme de Menthe might be something to try. I’ve seen it described as a chocolaty mint.

7 Likes

Dnb above .5 ie torture to me :slight_smile:

As for the original ogre, the tobacco part is less important for most smokers than one thinks. To start with, cigarettes are often made with tobacco that is heavily processed to recover maximum plant material, ends up very dried and does not burn in good condition for extracting flavours. I would not worry too much about reproducing it.

Have you tried menthol heavy non tobacco flavors on your ogress? Maybe eucalyptus and menthol INW, at .6-.8% is it pleasant to me. Can always drop .4 dnb or black fire if the burnt tires component is needed.

5 Likes

I missed that bit but yeah, DNB is an additive and should not be used as just another flavour, a little goes a long way. The same goes for the TA.

5 Likes

I was told I can throw them both here on the forum and on the elr facebook group.
I also throw one for my page, now another one in my new group, as well as 1 private group on occasion.

A lot of places for my contests, @Sprkslfly… however, I do limit and alternate. I have to keep everyone in their toes… and still try not to push my contest luck with throwing too many at one time. :slight_smile: because FLV is the only manufacture that allows me to help share their “goods”. Not a single other company does it.

In no way was I alluding to anything you have said/begged or anything else… pretty much.
It is a shame however… your attempting to limit anyone from talking about what they do or do not like… including “that company”. Try to understand… I’m just as human as you are. We all are… It’s not about anything else, other than sharing good flavors, ideas and hoping someone else will come to understand what good taste mean and why they matter.

Friend’s shouldn’t allow friends to mix bad juices… and that… is what this entire site is about. helping people mix is everywhere on this site. We all agree we have our own tastes and ways to mix… It’s even come down to if so-and-so likes Rich Cinnamon at 21%, we sit around and say if that floats your boat and you are happy… well it’s what matters. Even 10% Vanilla Pudding. Yum Yum… Except me. I see.

Good morning to everyone… off to find coffee and out the door. :wink: :coffee::red_car:

6 Likes

I was working of other recipes, and got thinking:

1% 7 leaves fa
.4 tiramisu fa
.4 menthol tpa
Would possibly get you somewhere nice enough.

Up flavour by 50% if kit is weak on flavour.

4 Likes

Groove! Thanks. I’ve got her on the Beserker so the flavor is coming through pretty good.

4 Likes

Never managed to coil this thing without a leak, but the flavour was good indeed.

This is not a tried recipe, but it fits with experience and other people’s notes.

3 Likes

Yesterday’s episode of Wheel of Fortune had a “Before and After” puzzle that was-

FROZEN
DINNER

Naturally I thought of you, mighty Ogre. Good luck with your recipe; no tobacco flavors for me so no useful input.

8 Likes

Rolf… Gives a whole new meaning to TV dinners doesn’t it.

6 Likes

It wasn’t my recipe so I have no idea what the HS was honestly… I seriously gave up trying to make a clone cig… really hoping someone figures it out. I can’t stand the smell of cigarettes these days LOL

4 Likes

Yum, that stuff is good, now I want to try that with a tobacco, any suggestions on which tobacco might go good with it?

4 Likes

To be really honest… I am surprised on the reviews for my winstin tobacco… but not really.
It is one of my best tobacco blends. I do have others too, just have to search for them :grinning:

4 Likes

Does that use Creme de Menthe?

4 Likes

No… but I can add it in if you want… :slight_smile:

I actually have a 1-2 punch with cool menthol and ice, takes less than 6 drops total…
Creme de menthe however, even with the chocolate tones it can carry, with the cream will power down the tobaccos.

I have been a menthol smoker for years… and I want my tobacco in my cigs as well as my vape.
I also know a lot of my tobacco recipes went higher up the chain in my lab… and my own regret, I never was paid for any of them. However, I do know which disposable has my recipes in it, which is why I allowed it in the first place :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I only ever smoked menthols, 2 packs a day for years, and a Fire&Ice juice through a nautilus is what got me off cigarettes for good. Now I can’t stand it but when I was first trying to make the switch it was the only one that tasted even halfway decent.

5 Likes

If you could give me some ideas that would be great. I love Creme de Menthe and never thought of doing a menthol tobacco before but if it includes CdM then I am all in :grin: I don’t have any other menthol flavors though, just not my thing.

6 Likes