Request for my Mrs. Ogre

You might sub the cream out for creme de menthe… usage is between .4% up to 1% for this one…

or the same with this one… JAT

5 Likes

I also enjoy this one… I make a 4oz around now so that by Christmas I have a good tobacco to take around for my friends locally to try

4 Likes

Oh dear, since I abhor the stuff (menthol, not tobacco :scream:) I can’t really say, but if I would have to make that choice, I think I would go for FLV’s Red Burley.
I think it would really do well together with CdM.

5 Likes

LOL, I’ll be honest. I vape pretty much nothing but tobacco flavors, and I gave up trying to clone a cig too! At this point, I wouldn’t want that cig taste back. The vape version of tobacco is so much better, to me.

I’ve been a Hangsen fan since my beginning, and something didn’t look right about Dirty Smooth. I had heard of the HS Smooth, but couldn’t figure out the Dirty part. I think that name is someone adding DNB to HS Smooth. At least that’s what I gathered from finding a couple of recipes in a search.

It’s all good. Tobacco talk always catches my eye, and I enjoy the threads!

Btw… :+1: for reactivating your beginner group. I’m sure the bans & upcoming FDA deeming regs have added a bit of desperation and panic on top of the normal beginner’s confusion. Good for you, for helping them out!

9 Likes

It’s sad how much panic is out there. Along with that come a lot of people with no idea what they are doing and I’m thankful for places like ELR to help lead them.

7 Likes

Update on Mrs. O.

Thanks all once again!!! She now has two kits and a pod.

1. Pico X with a Berseker
  2. Hot pink Pico with a Gate
  3. Aspire ASP

She is a dual user at this point but has cut analog use at least by half and is happily vaping away. Went for a pretty good trek in the car on Thanksgiving and she only vaped!!! This is huge! The old Ogre couple vaping away crusin down the freeway. Can’t beat it.

15 Likes

And she has a few shots coming from me too!! :smiley:

5 Likes

How’s the transition coming for the Mrs? Still hanging in there?

3 Likes

She is! and thank you for asking. Shes about 50/50 at this point. Each week more vaping and less smoking. Headed the right direction!

9 Likes

Ok I can not stand it… has she tried anything I sent yet??? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yes! Filled a tank with the tobacco blend tonight and she really likes it! Perfect timing. The next two days are dipping down in the teens and I expect she’ll be doing even more vaping, lol.

5 Likes

Really??? LoL I am too happy…
Dd she get to try the Ogre juice, or are you bogarting that one?? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

3 Likes

You just gave me an idea. I need to buy an mtl rta so she can try more flavors. Right now all her rta’s have other flavors in them. If she tries a dtl she chokes.

3 Likes

I’ve done a NET using Black Cherry pipe tobacco by soaking it in PG. In fact I still have some sitting in my drawer with the tobacco still soaking 4 or 5 months later. Here is a recipe I made with it.

One of the employees at the local vape stores says it’s pretty delicious. Not a menthol cigarette, but tobacco none the less.

4 Likes

There’s an idea, @SmilingOgre. Field dress a delivery guy and do an Ogre Style NET. Maybe them folks is vapable?

3 Likes

Thank you sir!!! Very cool!

4 Likes

I think that’s what @anon84779643 did in crafting Ogre Juice. I taste subtle hints of delivery person as well as door to door sales person in that mix.

5 Likes

Hey snacks matter :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

4 Likes

Toss a couple Cuban cigars in there and you get bonus tobacco flavor even.

5 Likes

I made this back in 2017 when tobacco flavors didn’t make me want to hurl. It was made for my adult son who was smoking black and milds

TOC’S Miles Away : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1844753/TOC’S%20Miles%20Away

1.00% Almond (Mandorla) (FA)
4.00% Black Mile Plus (FE)
1.00% Vanilla Bourbon (Vaniglia) (FA)
1.50% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
2.00% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 9.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/eJT3

4 Likes