Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

Wow, how did you figure out that fix? Good job. But I’m glad I didn’t find out about it till now… :wink:

1 Like

Dear friend,

we are now testing the TCR for RX 200, I think it will come to the market soon.

Best regards,
Olivia
Marketing Department
209496_209496_CW$FS_ZQD(11-30-10-11-34).png

Date: 2015-12-08 10:39
To: info
Subject: FROM WISMEC
just received this email from wismec sounds like tcr function is in the pipeline

My guess is it will come in the form of firmware updates as opposed to downloadable csv files since there is no eScribe utility for the RX200.

1 Like

I would be happy to have nickel purity settings like the sxk nebula mini does it would be awesome to dial in the right wire

loving my sxk for that very reason it vapes ss wire perfectly

UPDATE:

The batteries and charger wasn’t suppose to arrive till tomorrow but the box was on my porch this morning. took the charger and batteries to work with me and charged them at work. (work 2nd shift)

Came home and popped them in the RX2oo’s and updated the firmware and have been playing with the settings.
The RX200 loaded with batteries and a full crown tank weigh in at 395 Grams. Shes heavy but not really bothering me at all. Fits so nice in my hand. trigger finger hit or thumb is easy to do. I actually like the heavy mod. My other mods are a cool fire 4 and a kbox mini and the crown tanks make them top heavy and they fall over a lot. Don’t think I have to worry about that with the RX200 :wink:

I have 2 crown tanks, both with .5 coils in them and one is working perfectly in temp mode at 480F & 75 watts. I started getting burnt hits when getting above 500F so backed it down a little. Was hoping for a warmer vape though and figured higher temp would give that.

The other tank doesn’t seem to be working right cause its getting real hot vapes and burnt hits even at 450F. Not sure what the deal is there but will be switching both to the .25 coils soon anyway. Tempted to try the NI200’s but just not sure if I should.

Time to go do some research on TC mode. Really would like a warmer vape but don’t want to get burnt hits and kill my coils. For what its worth, I’m actually getting better flavor in wattage mode :confused:

Can anyone recommend some better settings to try?? Just cant get the warm vape unless I use wattage mode. And even then I have to turn the wattage down lower compared to using the crown tank on the kbox mini. With the kbox I vape at max 50 watts. On the RX200 I cant go any higher than 40 and that’s pushing it with the .5 coils.

What settings are others using??

1 Like

I got mine on Monday and have been using it non stop since then. I have the Velocity on it with dual Ti coils coming in at 0.1 ohms. This low of build would of drained my eVic VT half way through my work shift but the RX200 with three 25Rs and some heavy vaping will last me all day and still have just under half a charge left.

After doing the firmware upgrade the TC with the Ti works perfectly. Vaping at 480 degrees and 100 watts and the flavor is incredible. With the dual Ti coils in the Velocity I’m getting a nice dense warm vape that is chuck full of flavor. My mixes have never tasted so good :smile:

So far I don’t have a single complaint with it. For 50 bucks I don’t think ya can go wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Glad to hear got mine on the way. Should be here tomorrow. Did you have to update straight out of the box?

Got my rx200 today. Busy charging batts (lg he4’s) and will be up and running today. :yum:

6 Likes

Up and running. Had to update, but took seconds.
Nice mod in the hand this one and quite weighty too. Hits hard, simple menu easy to use. Will use it over the next cpl of days to get a feel for it and report back.
But as of now, really pleased. Happy vaper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

7 Likes

I will soon be able to add my thoughts on this mod here as well. Somebody paid me back money they borrowed allowing me to wait no longer to purchase one. Ordered a black one from VapeNW about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks everybody that added there thoughts on this device.

4 Likes

You wont be disappointed :sunglasses:
Been using it for a cpl of days now and it hasn’t missed a beat. Ti ,ss, haven’t used ni settings as I don’t use ni, have worked flawlessly.
Been as low as 0.08 duel 22g ti 2.5id and gives an awesome vape. I’m using some lg he4’s in mine and my spares are sony vtc4’s,
Battery run time is a plus, especially for me as I’m mainly a tank guy. The way the batteries lie makes it a satble mod to stand up, it won’t tip over in a hurry.
Would ike to hear what you think when you receive your’s. Good choice. :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash:

1 Like

Tracking updated today and says delivery should be Friday Dec. 18th Looking forward to posting my thoughts and this one will make 3 temp control mods so now I will be able to have 3 flavors ready to go and that seems to be my happy place.

1 Like

You should have it soon then. Good. Let’s know your thoughts when you get in and are up and running. :ok_hand:

Im only using the rx200 in wattage mode now. Ive only tried TC in SS mode so far but I just cant get a good vape with the rx200. It hits hot then cools down to fast. I just cant get a consistent warm vape off it. Trying to go warmer by upping the temp just gets me burnt hits. Just cant get it dialed in.

I received a Evic VTC Mini a couple days ago and its working much better for a TC vape on SS coils IMO. 60 watts and 480F gives me a perfect warm consistent vape.

Also tried my nephews Sigeli 150 TC and its also a much more consistent vape. My nephew also has the RX200 and he’s tried TC with NI200 and he says that’s the same as SS mode. Starts out hot and cools off real fast. He’s also now just using the RX200 in wattage mode.

Hopefully a new update comes out that makes TC mode better soon.

Anyone else noticing this or are we doing something wrong?? My nephew has been doing TC for awhile but im new to it.

1 Like

I’ve had a play about with mine thismorning using ss and ive found the same. Ive had to take it to 70w 540f before i got a steady nice warn vape. Using the CRIVS, duel coil 24g 2.5id at 0.15ohm yet on the e vic mini the settings are 50w 450f for the same sort of vape ???
Fortunately for me i mostly use titanium and never use ni200. Titanium seems to be spot on but stainless may need another update to even it out so to speak.
55w at 540f seems to work ok for me aswell. Big tokes and no dry hits.

1 Like

Just been trying out the stock coil ss.25 on the crown and that has been fired at 65w 460f and an awsome vape with that set up. I dont know what gauge there using on the crown stock coils and I’ve read they use ni for the legs on the crown coils so this might have something to do with it.
Mmm interesting :thinking:

1 Like

@CAGE_RATTLER the stainless steel that this mod is set up for is 304 ss that probably why its an inconsistent vape. Have ordered some myself and will update soon.

1 Like

I think the evic vtc is also setup for 304 ss so it does not make sense that it would vape any different than the rx200 in ss mode — strange