Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

Sorry should of clarified i was using 317l ss. Which as it happens works well on the e vic mini and i need 304ss. I think it might be a more consistent vape on the rx200.
I know the rx200’s chip is made by joyetech but its not necessarily the same chip thats in the mini.

I’ve read a few times the RX200 SS settings are for 304. Can’t confirm that though.

I am sure it is but what I was getting at is the temperature coefficient for 304ss should react at least similar on both mods but who knows anyway just interested in Ti wire anyway so hopefully it works well with that.

I am sure it is something that can be corrected with a firmware update if everyone was to email joyetech and or the vendor making them aware of the issue. I would think people outside of just this forum are running into the same issue.

1 Like

I think it is aswell. [quote=“SthrnMixer, post:42, topic:39326, full:true”]
I’ve read a few times the RX200 SS settings are for 304. Can’t confirm that though.
[/quote]

The ti is working fine @wvsanta its just I’ve been using 317l ss 24g. Ive ordered some 304ss just to make sure its not the wire thats making the settings erratic in tc mode on ss.
I too mostly use ti, but use ss aswell. You can dial it in because I’ve been doing it today with different tanks/builds etc but the settings are higher than the equivalent vape on the e vic mini however i can still get a nice warm vape in ss.

1 Like

In addition i too think it may need an update to rectify the fluctuations in ss mode

1 Like

I got an Evic and I love it. I like it better than all my other mods… It’s size, size of text font, the menu and how it takes stainless, nickel or titanium. I’m even lovin the Tron tank I got with it. I like the menu, quality or the device, battery life and everything about it.

2 Likes

What color did you get?

efun.top has it for 35$ right now

tcr mode will be coming out soon for the rx200 …then you should be able to dial in your preferred wire…wismec confirmed this in an email

1 Like

Glad to hear im not the only one having trouble with SS TC mode on the RX200. I tried the .15 NI200 coil in my crown today and TC seems to work a lot better on that. Good to hear an update is coming. But what is TCR mode??

Right now though, I’m loving the EVIC MINI much more than the RX200. Great little mod!! The screen on that is awesome too. I just have to remember to stop turning it sideways to look at it…lol.

2 Likes

Tcor= temperature coefficient of resistance.
The stock coils for the crown work ok on the rx200 the ss and now you say the ni200 coils work ok so its not far off.
The e vic mini, I believe had either 2 or 3 updates to get that running right, so if there’s an update to be released soon then that should sort any issues out that people are having.

2 Likes

You know what people you guys are just mean mean mean mean alright I ordered one stop making me want to buy stuff… urg.

4 Likes

It would be nice if the screen would have been the same as the evic mini but guess we can’t have everything

I also catch myself turning the mini sideways LOL old habits die hard

My RX200 was supposed to be delivered today but did not show up so maybe tomorrow. USPS has not updated since 12-15 but the Post Office checked to see if it came in late after the morning mail ran but not there yet either. Tis the holidays so not surprised.

1 Like

Aw you know you wanted one anyway but I do understand the TEMPTATION thing.

2 Likes

It won’t be so bad if when you buy a new mod you got to get new batteries and since my old charger could only charge 2 batteries at a time you got to get a new charger… So 10 Samsung 25r a new efest LUC BLU 6 and the RX200 later… I hope the kid likes tuna for Christmas dinner.

6 Likes

You’re gonna really like that charger.

1 Like

You know you want it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Got my rx200 other day , but having a problem with Ti temp control. It is Set for 200w, .33 ohm, 550F. Have tried different temps. When I fire it, it starts to vape, then nothing. Screen says temp protection, noticed wattage is flashing between 6 and 30w

What gauge is that? How many wraps? ID? Seems like 200W is waaay too high for a build like that… I’d try high gauge Ti-wire, dual coil, spaced and aim for below 0.1 ohm if you want to run high wattage…

1 Like

How do you reduce the watts? Up/down buttons control temp, worked fine yesterday, works fine in wattage, 15 wraps, 26g dual coil