Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

That’s a pretty cool keyboard! Know what would make it awesome? A 49er logo! (yeah I know they sucked hard this past season.)

1 Like

Been a long time since Young!

1 Like

Love that red and black. But I already have a Rx200

Might just have to have a red/black one myself. :wink:

1 Like

Last night i managed to change the colour of the screen on my rx200.

Watched this video and i used the coloured translucent dividers from WH smiths, avalible here http://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/rexel-translucent-a4-subject-dividers-pack-of-10/30396746
Very easy to do with great results. Changing mine again later. Just for shits and giggles. :yum:

2 Likes

Good. Would like to see a pic when your done. Mines green now. :yum:

Found that out the hard way =( Burnt my 1st RX out. Oddly enough the batteries were still good.

I’m def not a TC expert but I get almost 3 days out of my brownies. Triton .4 SS 65w 500F I vape all day long prob go through around 7-9 fills on a Triton 2. Is that unusual to get that kind of battery life?

1 Like

Most likely no being you have a .4 ohm coil going. My build was at .09 ohm. Big difference in battery drain. I can drain 3 2800 mah batteries in slightly under a day with that build. I kinda vape constantly when I’m not at work if on the computer or even driving. Guess I went from a chain smoker to a chain vaper…lol

3 Likes

Who didn’t? Kinda like the death clutch you had on your vape when you first switch over to vaping 100% of the time. Protected it with your life lol

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth…lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Does this mean that the lowest ohm you can build is 0.10 with the newest firmware? Will it not read below that anymore? Because my favorite build is a 28 awg triple twisted titanium at five wraps on a 2.0 id which ohms out at .07…would I still be able to use this build with the new firmware 3.10 version?

Any further word on that? My typical build is a 22g ti at 0.08ohm, or is it just saying that at 250w the recommendations are…?

I have no further info on this at this time…I am still looking into it but if anyone knows anything please let us know…I want to know before I do the update because if it is indeed unable to read below .10 ohms then I don’t want it

1 Like

It’s fine. I’ve done mine and it’s fireing my builds so all’s ok.
Nothing much different really except for the 250w. Haven’t tried that yet. Hehehe :yum:

Maybe it’s more of a legal disclaimer like the onboard charging. Recommend you don’t do it, but if you’re going to, don’t blame us when the mod breaks. Unless it hard limits sub .1 once you reach 220W+?

Mabey just that. Don’t know. I never go that high anyway, but i thought they had a 25amp limit, so you wouldn’t be able to go that high with a build that low.
Probably just a gimmick., don’t have the equipment to test it out.