Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

Click on orange download bar!

2 Likes

Have to add that one to the library

1 Like

Made this tonite, it’s a little blurry but I think you can make it out.

3 Likes

Nope, can’t read it. Take some better ones. :wink:

Just kidding. Looks cool! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself LOL

4 Likes

Looks sweet. As does @Cloyce 's. Might have a fiddle later asd see what’s what. :ok_hand:

I would like to see a 2 battery Reuleaux Squonk Mod :thumbsup:

1 Like

2 Likes

Love the looks of that screen!!

2 Likes

I agree, finally a screen I might be able to see without a magnifier.

2 Likes

Yep! same here.

1 Like

Well I hope they release it within the next 60 days , or we may not get to see it

yea from what I am reading so far the new FDA regulations are not looking good for us

Nope it’s not. I know we all fight for our right to Vape. But we need to more now then ever. Or we are going to loose all the way around. Now they got batteries even listed as tobacco products. Wtf , so my flashlight smokes now wth. I signed everything and called everyone I could think of. And I will do this everyday. They will be sick of hearing from me. But we all need to do that. To make juice. You have to put up one million dollars per juice made. Like really

2 Likes

Anyone know who has best deals now on authentic HG4 for this beast? I need a new set.

Thanks in advance.

I need power⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️💥

1 Like

No clue what the best deal is, but I get my batteries from illumn. They are trustworthy and you get a free plastic case if you order batteries in pairs. :slight_smile: Looks like HG2s are $6 each and HE4s are $5.

3 Likes

Hi! I want to buy this:

I never used a 3 battery mod before.

This says it needs Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell
Cell type: (discharging current should be above 25A)
If you are going to buy 3 new batteries for this mod, which ones would you go with?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I rarely hear anything bad about the rx200s except for the 510 connector, but I believe that issue has been resolved. If you’re looking for a 3x18650 mod you’ll probably be pretty happy with it. I was going to get one to upgrade from my ipv5, but I’m waiting to find a good deal on the 2/3. I like the option of just running 2x18650 since I rarely vape anywhere near 200 watts. The Smok Alien might also be worth looking at.

1 Like

What I am seeing is most people aren’t even using the 3rd battery.

For that mod i use samsung 30Q 3000 mah batteries and that gives you long life and will cover you for your amp rate. :+1:

1 Like