Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

I’d get Samsung 25r. The 25r actually has a little better performance than the vtc4. Less voltage sag, and 400mah’s more capacity. The vtc5’s are just overrated and overpriced with all the other options out there.

1 Like

I started using those .15 coils for the tfv8 baby ( @Pattie also) but it will have to switch back and forth between the .4 builds and those quad coils?

I just don’t want it acting like a little diva mod…deciding when it’s going to fire and being snotty (lol)

… or 30Q’s like Pattie said

They’re really good too. I use them in my ipv5 and they last forever. The 15amp rating is really conservative. Mooch’s chart had them as a legit 3000mah 20a cont.

1 Like

So basically you guys are saying either one but the Samsungs are probably better…

Yep, can’t go wrong with either of the Samsung 25r or 30q. 25r can put out a little more current, but the 30q has a little more capacity.

2 Likes

Thanks you guys! @Pattie

2 Likes

LG HE2 I’ve found to be great batteries.

3 Likes

Are you using the 2/3 Mod?

On the spec sheet for this mod they use very flowery language about making sure you use high drain batteries but never say which one to buy lol…

Lg he 4, lg he2 like @SthrnMixer has said. Samsung 25r or 30Q as @brandon555 and myself have said or if you can get them the new sony vtc5A All of the batts mentioned will work well in your mod.
Your mod has a 24anp limit anyway so it wont let you fire anything too crazy. :yum:

2 Likes

That is what I needed to know… and I appreciate the help very much from everyone !

(Especially links where to get them cheaper!)

1 Like

Not sure what that means. I have the original RX200. I don’t even like this mod to be honest. But those are what I use in all my 3 battery mods. They are high drain too…tested safe.

2/3 is the one you can take the back off and add a battery. It can be run with 2 or 3 batteries.

OK… now that you mention this not liking this mod…

I need a reliable, not too big in the hand, long lasting mod that doesn’t cost more than 40.00. My Tesla Lipo is dying, I already had a Tesla Lipo that died (2 Dead Tesla’s)

I had one E-leaf TC I Stick 100 Watt that has been replaced.

I have a Cuboid I love but people are saying it’s going to bite the dust soon…

I don’t have to get that mod… it just has really high ratings. Which one would you get? I dont want it to weigh a lot and I don’t want anymore plug in Lipo’s. Nothing but trouble.

I don’t know if you remember I bought these:

At first, these things were better than sliced bread. The flavor was fantastic, the batteries lasted about 5 hours of heavy use. Now all of a sudden the lights are flashing, the USB cable almost caught on fire on one of them so I’m sitting here now with 2 working mods and I need a third one.

I want to get a decent 2 or 3 battery (over 100 watt) mod that will just work and not give me grief.

To be completely honest I have not looked hard at mods since over a year ago when I got my first DNA. It had been a search for a mod that suited me up to that point, and once i got my first DNA I realized I had found what had been missing all that time. The RX200 I bought at a local shop as an impulse buy - it was reasonably priced. So for me to give good advice on mods that came out over the last 15 months would be no good.

Are you in the US?

Yes I am in the US… it’s a tough call honestly. There’s a lot of stuff out here and a lot of opinions.

Have you never thought of a dna mod?
You can find some great deals on them, like the vt133?

I have not yet… I will look though…

Right now I’m looking at reviews on the Sigelie 213. I can get it with free batteries at vapenw shipped for less than 65…

1 Like

That one is good for wattage but not so good in temp control. A few sigelie mods have came out like that recently.
Take your time and research. But i will say that if you want to use temp control, the dna board cannot be beaten.

I gave up on Temp Control a long time ago, too many variables for me personally. I’m thinking the Sigelei 213 is going to work very well for me. It’s small, it gets really good reviews.

The DNA Mods are awesome from what I see but holy ouch batman on the wallet!

1 Like